• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: RAW 7/7/2008

don't tell my gf that, if she thinks there's nudity in it she'll want to see statham naked. she'd leave me for him if he showed up covered in pig shit showing her that he had a vagina.

how can you hate punk?, hes the best thing to come to RAW in a while.

The ratings have already gone up with cm punk as champion, his first title defense broke the 4.0 barrier I think

Wow, did you all hear the enormous pop Punk got coming to the ring, during the match, and then for his victory?

Yeah, me neither.

how can you hate punk?, hes the best thing to come to RAW in a while.

The ratings have already gone up with cm punk as champion, his first title defense broke the 4.0 barrier I think

I'm not gonna deny that the ratings were up...but you have to see dude, it was the overrun, that usually gets some of the highest ratings, plus people would always tune in because they wanted to see the new champion in action and because there was a chance of a title change yet again.

Give it 2-3 weeks then you could say that ratings have gone up 'cause of Punk.

It's all female. Part of it's in a brothel.

Don't tell her that, or I won't be able to see it. LOL

Do you think Brendan Frasier had to change clothes to go from the set of Mummy to Journey of the Center of the Earth? Could he film one from 8-12 and then go to the other set after lunch?

I don't hate CM Punk as much this week. If he's champ for a while, he has a chance of winning me over. Go Punk!!

Soooo......HBK had a bandage on his right eye, yet Jericho supposedly hurt his left? wtf?

EDIT: Never mind, Cole is just an idiot, said he got his left eye hurt, he's just an idiot.

Everyone remembers how Cena used to get 50/50 reactions...50% hated him, and 50% loved him.

I think CM Punk just invented a new 50/50....50% don't make noise, and 50% don't care.

I've got a right to whine, I love wrestling and I'm sick of this crap. But their is some stuff going on thats pretty ok with me. It's not all doom and gloom.

And ring of honor isn't that bad, I'm just pissed with Punks big push

Wow, did you all hear the enormous pop Punk got coming to the ring, during the match, and then for his victory?

Yeah, me neither.

Lol, yup the crowd was basically dead. But he did get an adequate pop at the beginning of the show, even a slight CM PUNK chant.

Yeah, me neither.

Let's be honest, Sly, don't you think the crowd would have popped if Punk hadn't scored a token win over Raw's Jobber to the Stars in Snitsky? The outcome was NEVER in doubt, at all, for any reason. I didn't even watch the match because I already knew how it would end. You can't hold Punk responsible for a lack of pop in a match that nobody believes would EVER be competitive.

And ring of honor isn't that bad, I'm just pissed with Punks big push
Considering the piss bucket response Punk got, I'd be upset with him getting pushed too.

Let's hope this isn't a weekly thing. Nothing more embarrassing than a World Champion that no one cares about.

Yeah, me neither.

I heard something when I checked RAW out just to see what reaction he got. I turned after I heard.

052-M-186%20Nickel%20Cricket.jpg

Hmmm. Seems even the crickets dont care enough to show up, so they send stand ins.

Let's be honest, Sly, don't you think the crowd would have popped if Punk hadn't scored a token win over Raw's Jobber to the Stars in Snitsky? The outcome was NEVER in doubt, at all, for any reason. I didn't even watch the match because I already knew how it would end. You can't hold Punk responsible for a lack of pop in a match that nobody believes would EVER be competitive.
LOL, EVERYONE gets a token win over Snitsky.

But most guys get some kind of crowd reaction when they do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back