Live Discussion: RAW 7/7/2008

no i heard some CM Punk chants i'm saying this crowd just really sucks. There not popping for Jericho or Michaels
nothing
Jericho is insulting them and all you hear is a group of smarks screaming Y2J.
And yet, Kofi Kingston just came to the ring, and got a bigger pop than Punk.

Maybe it's like I said. People were just into the promo between Jericho and HBK and that's why they weren't popping.

So before you and the weird dude with a email address for a name start bashing punk. just STFU and enjoy the show.you can post 20 posts about punk not getting crowd reaction we got it. you don't like him
you don't need to keep telling us
No, I'll bash whoever the fuck I want, whenever the fuck I want.

And the simple fact is that Punk drew about as dead of a crowd as I've seen for a World Champion....well, since forever.

It's a mix of the fact that the crowd are a bunch of ******ed hicks, and he faced a Snitsky who is clearly off the roids, due to the lack of backne and he looked fat.

Love how Punk fans call anybody who doesn't like Punk ******ed.

Anyway, I was right and at this point I see a new World Heavyweight Champion at GAB! If not Punk's reign won't last past Summerslam when Cena may take it back. Punk is getting Edge type reaction after he won his first title over Cena.

I think it's so funny how all the smarks are trying to defend Punk's lack of appeal, and yet a year ago, all you would read is how Cena kept getting mixed responses.

Apparently having 100% of the crowd caring about you is worse than having 100% of the crowd not care about you.

Hate to admit it, but the crowd in this match seems to indicate either A) Sly was right about Punk, or B) Kofi is a lot more over than I thought.

Cena>Punk... Kane>Punk....JBL>Punk....Batista<Punk.... we got a decent chance of Punk facing someone better than him lol

Hate to admit it, but the crowd in this match seems to indicate either A) Sly was right about Punk, or B) Kofi is a lot more over than I thought.
Well, unlike Snitsky, Charlie Haas has been a regular staple of the main-event, which explains the better crowd reaction. :rolleyes:

i'm not defending punk, i'm annoyed with reading the same thing every other post about punk sucking or not drawing. I'm trying to talk about each segment.

and hell yea burchill

Anybody else get the feel that Cole didn't know that the spinning heel kick was Kofi's finisher, and didn't know the name of it either?

Burchill in the IC picture. The crowd's a bit flat IMO.

Yeah Sly that must be it.

Burchill and Kofi. Damn that sounds interesting. The IC title, being between two continents. I like that idea.

What in the hell was that???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back