Live Discussion: RAW 7/7/2008

Um, is it just me or didn't Burchill's curb stomp get a new name so that it wouldn't be that racial when he did it to a black man?

enjoy your time off Cole??

it's all this "RAW is in chaos" storyline with that fan

it was funny though haha. i laughed

this crowd is kinda weird tonight.

Ok, Kane's out of this....I really don't like face vs. face and JBL's the only heel so I guess he takes it?

Just got home, turned on RAW and saw some random dude run in front of Batista and imitate his enterence and then get chased by security, anyone know WTF that was about?

Just got home, turned on RAW and saw some random dude run in front of Batista and imitate his enterence and then get chased by security, anyone know WTF that was about?

Your guess is as good as ours at this point. This has been one screwy episode tonight.

Not sure about that.

To catch you up, Batista, Cena, JBL and Kane in a #1 contenders match, Punk beat Snitsky, Burchill and Kofi are going to feud, Cryme Tyme and Cena fucked up the limo, and there was a decent divas tag match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back