• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: RAW 26/5/2008

fagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss cdennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaa rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yeah

is it me or does DiBiase Jnr look a hell of a lot like Randy Orton, and wearing his old trunks?

No no...like I said before, no one gives a damn about YOUR personal preferences. The WWE doesn't survey you to see what you like, and revolve all their programming around you. You're not that important.

However, what they DO do is note what MOST people find entertaining.

Let's put it like this. If you don't like pepperoni pizza, does that mean it's not good? Of course not.

I never once said that the WWE cares what I personally think.

You told me that something I think is entertaining, isn't actually entertaining. All simply because the ratings weren't that high.

Which is an incredibly asinine thing to say. Though I'm sure you will come back with something else to say. Because Slyfox is always right, right?

fagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss cdennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaa rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yeah

Since NorCals Not here

Czena Sux

DiBiase Jr. looks a bit like Matt Hughes.

Makes we wonder is there is cadence to the DiBiase / Smith / Rhodes stable rumor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back