• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: RAW 26/5/2008

I can just smell this segment losing viewers. Seriously, nearly 10 minutes just to get the two guys to the ring.

Isn't life with HHH as champion great? :rolleyes:

well im back after a couple weeks off... That is unless Pittsburgh statrs playin hockey again, then I'm out

where is cena what a bunch of crap i didnt miss the basketball for this

Orton is just getting owned here. Why do this though? All it's doing is making it more and more obvious that Orton is dead Sunday. Holy shit it's this sunday. Wow that's sad.

You need to fast forward to todays episode. Hogan and Warrior Arent around anymore. The Crowd Seems into it. I honestly dont understand whats wrong with you.
Huh? You're not making sense.

What does Hogan and Warrior have to do with how terrible Triple H's promo has been? I hope we get segment breakdowns for this episode of Raw, because I bet this segment has lost viewers.

lmao triple h forgot his belt. how fucked would that promo be if he didn't remember? its like the belt is nothing. lol

Huh? You're not making sense.

What does Hogan and Warrior have to do with how terrible Triple H's promo has been? I hope we get segment breakdowns for this episode of Raw, because I bet this segment has lost viewers.

This has been a good promo. A Little on the long side but good nonetheless.

Im a wrestling fan. Not a Ratings Fan. I could give a shit less about ratings.

All right! 18 of the first 19 minutes of Raw was dedicated to absolutely nothing.

Aren't we all glad Triple H is champion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back