It's The FastLane Sequel - Monday Night Raw LD.

That's how they get their first loss. Awesome. About as cool as that mega Lucha Dragon debut on Main Event.

I think the Creative team of WWE is high off their tits right now, it's hilarious.

I never watched a the Ascension in NXT but surely they weren't this boring?

Actually their ring work has always been pretty boring(at least Konnor's anyway), aside from the "Fall of Man".

And now they have even cut the balls off of that move by having Konnor stand in place for the low half.

The were better. They didn't have the stupid face paint or shoulder pads then.

And in a year, we can tell people how Sami Zayn was better when he was in NXT, when he didn't ride a 10 speed to the ring and bring kids in the ring to play hackey sack to celebrate his victories.

That was actually a pretty decent pop for Reigns. I'm surprised.

And in a year, we can tell people how Sami Zayn was better when he was in NXT, when he didn't ride a 10 speed to the ring and bring kids in the ring to play hackey sack to celebrate his victories.

I actually think Sami will work out. He's got a good underdog character similar to Daniel Bryan.

Where is good old JR to tell us that reaction ain't being piped in?

Why doesn't Nashville ever get a Wrestlemania? That would be tight. Traffic jams would probably destroy the city though. Shame.

On the Sheamus/DBry topic. I'm just going to start supporting the possibility of Sheamus kicking the little guys head off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back