It's The FastLane Sequel - Monday Night Raw LD.

1140.jpg

If Stephanie dressed like that all the time, she can be on my tv screen all she wants.

Is it bad that I'm more entertained by TNA's Bro Man's tag team than I am of RAW tonight? Stephanie is killing the vibe for me, she asserts herself too much in these shows.

Seriously? Bryan V. Sheamus could easily steal the show. How can people forget how good Sheamus v. Bryan was at Extreme Rules? Seriously that match rocked.

Wait, what is the announced main event? I couldn't take Stephanie so I flipped away to see what antics Bobby Hill was up to.

Take it Sheamus won't be back tonight then? That sucks.

This Raw had a lot of potential actually. Perhaps a Sheamus return, a Taker appearance, Sting perhaps... Doesn't look like any of that is going to happen now. And now we have to watch The Ascension beat up the Prime Time Players. How disappointing.

Seriously? Bryan V. Sheamus could easily steal the show. How can people forget how good Sheamus v. Bryan was at Extreme Rules? Seriously that match rocked.

I don't care how many good matches that Sheamus has, I'll still never care to watch a single one of them.

The Ascension are so bad at promos... Maybe I should just give them one or two years more until I make my decision if I hate them or like them.

The Ascension is a fucking hilarious parody at this point. Don't think that's what they're going for, though.

Bryan vs. Sheamus is going to get less than ten minutes on that card. It isn't stealing shit.

I think Heel Sheamus would fit in well post-Mania, a match against Bryan would be perfect to cement him again as a top heel going forward. Bryan has his fanbase, and I am sure he will be in the Main Event once he is healthy in the near future.

It was truly amazing. Plus the history between these two at Wrestlemania with their match being scrapped and Sheamus beating Bryan in 18 seconds, it's almost perfect that these two finally settle it.

I'm all for it

I never watched a the Ascension in NXT but surely they weren't this boring?

Is it bad that I'm more entertained by TNA's Bro Man's tag team than I am of RAW tonight? Stephanie is killing the vibe for me, she asserts herself too much in these shows.

Tonight's RAW could never be as bad as Katie Vick. Ranks as Nashville's worst show. This one might be second... dunno yet...

Jesus H Christ. That was spectacular. From NXT darlings to being beaten by a guy who should have had the shortest stay in the Royal Rumble in history... If he hadn't fucked that up, too. Wow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back