• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's The FastLane Sequel - Monday Night Raw LD.

Well that was a great match actually. Can't believe that Barrett has gone down again but I'm looking forward to seeing where they go with Truth, Ziggler, Ambrose and Barrett.

Bryan Vs Sheamus at Extreme Rules was amazing. So I know at Wrestlemania if they are given enough time. It could be awesome

Yeah, I don't think it will be all that bad. But as Yaz mentioned to me, this will be the third time for them to fight at mania in five years.

One was a dark match with NO WINNER and before the PRE SHOW ERA. The other one was an 18 second match. I don't think that counts.

I refuse to believe the Bryan/Sheamus rumors until they're confirmed.

I'd seriously rather Bryan not even have a match at Mania than have to Wrestle Sheamus.

I love that Triple H looks completely pissed off with everything tonight.

I refuse to believe the Bryan/Sheamus rumors until they're confirmed.

I'd seriously rather Bryan not even have a match at Mania than have to Wrestle Sheamus.

If that happens, I just assume it is a way for the WWE to work people and recharge the YES! movement whilst prolonging Bryan's career. Job well done, lMO.

I wonder if Randy Orton will "turn" on Rollins in the main event... Said no one.

I believe the Bryan/Sheamus rumors because Vince obviously has an obsession with that match happening again. That's what he wanted last year and he'll get it dammit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back