• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 12.22.11

Only because I'm curious, since Sting fired Karen, couldn't he come out and stop this crap and fire Madison from this position?

1) They had been introduced as characters long before this angle started.

2) Who the fuck else is going to be their father? Jackie Moore?

3) He's interesting now, that's the entire point.

1. And they needed to be involved in this....why?

2. "These are my best friend's boys. He died defending this country and he said if something happened to me, he wanted me to help them get started in this business."

3. British people have a strange definition of interesting apparently.

1. And they needed to be involved in this....why?

2. "These are my best friend's boys. He died defending this country and he said if something happened to me, he wanted me to help them get started in this business."

3. British people have a strange definition of interesting apparently.

1) Because that's what the entire angle is for.

2) Aside from being stupid, gratuitous and laughably over complicated, a significant aspect of TNA's appeal is, and has always been, the blending of fantasy and reality.

3) You just said the program was interesting, make your mind up.

1) Because that's what the entire angle is for.

2) Aside from being stupid, gratuitous and laughably over complicated, a significant aspect of TNA's appeal is, and has always been, the blending of fantasy and reality.

3) You just said the program was interesting, make your mind up.

1. And it's a bad thing to go with.

2. I'd hardly call that overly complicated.

3. Program is interesting, D-Von isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back