• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 12.15.11

Overall this has been a pretty good show, I been entertained..

LOL at Roode talking to Tenay... PROFESSOR!!!!! lolol

I love how Roode puts the TNA world title over like a mother fucker.. you believe its more important to him than ANYTHING.. I can't remember a champ in TNA that legit made me feel like they cared about it for anything more than a prop.

Roode is doing a good job selling it.

This might just be a small pet peeve, but why are finishers never sold in this company. I mean, Bully Ray was hit with Jeff's TWICE yet is up at the same time and available to beat him down. I feel like he should be selling the finisher, not getting up so quickly, but maybe that's just me.

Man its like Roode is obsessed with that belt! hahaha

Okay okay.. I'll give Kevin Nash his due... years ago he called it down the middle and said the day TNA breaks up Beer Money would be the day the game will change for the better...

He was 100% right... TNA has been SOOOOOoo much better since BFG.

Really sting, that takes you down. a belt to your back?

god this episode was greatness. So many things were looked at. Perfect aftermath show to a good ppv.

Nothing groundbreaking, but this is a feud I could truly get into. Roode is really growing on me as a main event level heel.

REALLY good show.. TNA seems to have direction and momentum right now.. things are looking up. I am really enjoying it lately.

The tag teams were an odd ball, but this was one of the best produced episodes of IMPACT I've seen in the last few weeks. Not that the others were necessarily "bad", but tonight's was exceptionally great IMO.

I intended to just watch part of the show tonight and then pick it back up tomorrow. However, they hooked me almost immediately and managed to hold that attention pretty much the whole time.

Just finished watching, very strong show. Immediate observations:

Sting was the highpoint of the show, and him playing off the Jarretts (especially Karen) was tremendous.
The segment involving Pope and Devon was shaping up to be one of the best I can remember up until the outbreak of violence. Segment cratered for me once T&T turned.
I love the wild card tag teams and it was wonderful to see Doug Williams on TV again, I wish they wouldn't do that thing where they telegraph who advances by giving some teams promos though.

Where the fuck was James Storm?

I thought Magnus and Williams were the highlight(s) of this show. So, so fucking underrated. The Sting/Karen/Jeff thing was a lot of fun, too bad both are headed home for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back