• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 01.05.12

I kind of zoned in and out of that one, but I like what I see. Aries is a fucking champion, of course. Sorenson looks like a good guy to build around for the future. Always liked Ion. Kash makes a nice veteran presence. I like what TNA has done here with the X Division. Seems like they need a few more faces. Have they got any?

I kind of zoned in and out of that one, but I like what I see. Aries is a fucking champion, of course. Sorenson looks like a good guy to build around for the future. Always liked Ion. Kash makes a nice veteran presence. I like what TNA has done here with the X Division. Seems like they need a few more faces. Have they got any?

Sorenson, Kendrick, Shannon Moore ummmmm.....

Tony Nese, Brian Kendrick, Shannon Moore, the Guns if they can stay healthy and a couple of other guys who are seldom on TV these days.

Kaz bailed on A.J, but doesn't look to happy about it. I hope this is a better angle than the Pope/Devon angle.

I have no desire to see more AJ/Daniels stuff. Whatsoever. It feels so played out at this point.

Vince Russo = Wild ass over the top booking with no foresight or thought process..

Someone else is in charge of booking now, and keeping things pretty simple and it works so much better in TNA.. they keep this up and 2012 will be very good for them.

Red Tails looks like a pretty good movie to watch. But it seems like it will be a thousand times better to watch in a Black movie theater.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back