• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 01.05.12

Did Jeff Hardy just reference last week as 'the beginning of the show?'
Downside to doubling up the taping days I guess.

Once Gunner has a cause for beating up on the roster I will become a mark. Until then, he is still TNA security Grunt number 2 to me.

Well it helps that he has ric flair as a mouth piece. He's growing on me, I'm not a mark yet for him.

I always like Shima Zion in the indies. He did a lot of work here in Ohio. Seen him a few times. Good stuff.

I find it amusing that I'm rooting for Kid Kash to slap the tar out of every other competitor.

Well it helps that he has ric flair as a mouth piece. He's growing on me, I'm not a mark yet for him.

Flair is always going to be awesome. But Gunner needs a reason why he is following around Flair. The reason why A.J and Flair made such a great pairing is because Styles made it clear he wanted to learn from Flair. So far, the only thing Gunner is learning from Flair is how to remove the padding around a ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back