• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 12.22.11

I can't say I've ever had one, but I can't imagine finding a lapdance to be remotely entertaining.

So make the example intercourse. Sex is better with someone who is better at it right?

You've never gotten a lapdance though? Like not even from a girlfriend?

I'd put it more like this JJ. Would rather read a story about someone interesting or a story about someone that something actually interesting happened to?

I'd put it more like this JJ. Would rather read a story about someone interesting or a story about someone that something actually interesting happened to?

I'd rather read a story about an interesting person who had interesting things happen to him/her. That's the point. More than reading, this is acting too, so the uninteresting person is on screen and we have to see that person poorly act his way through the story. It's like watching anything Kristen Stewart is in.

I'm sick of the whole "DOUBLE R SPINE BUSTER!" exclamation by Tenay. Actually, I'm sick of Tenay. Hire JBL and put him with Borash.

Fuck Taz.

Be fair, Tony Nese cutting a promo explaining how he managed to father two African American children when he was nine years old is my new idea for the greatest segment ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back