IMPACT Wrestling LD for 12.01.11

I enjoy how TNA tells their stories beyond the traditional methods. There isn't much fresh you can do in a ring anymore but elsewhere their is a lot of untapped potential.

I enjoy how TNA tells their stories beyond the traditional methods. There isn't much fresh you can do in a ring anymore but elsewhere their is a lot of untapped potential.

You do know that going to where a guy trains looking for him has been done before right? Actually it was looking for a famous guy's son too.

With a name like Gunner... it would be fitting if he started every interview with..

"Let me shoot it to you straight!"

lol

then when he beats someone say "X marks the spot!"

lol

Then you can have him join the Motor City Machine Guns to form a stable!! it all makes sense!! Gunner and the Guns!!

Why the hell am I cyber booking Gunner!!! :shrug:

Huh. I forgot there were matches scheduled on the show. I want more Steiner, Bully Ray promos.

What exactly is the definition of hurt? Can ODB come out, flick Mickie on the shoulder, and say she's #1 contender?

Becca and I are planning on going to Florida either next year or the year after next. I might have to schedule it around a TNA PPV.

I cannot stand american female pro-wrestling. Waste of time. I'd rather watch Bully Ray/Steiner stumble over lines than ODB yell 'BAM!' when she hits James with a trashcan lid.

The hell are doing talking about the VGA at a time like this? Women are maiming each other, Mike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back