• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 12.22.11

Chris Masters needs to sign a contract to TNA just so him and Anthony Neese can make a tag team.

Interesting having the power guy be the face and flippy-mc-flip be the heel. Works for me, but I'm naturally disposed to like Neese.

I think I like Ion, but I'm assuming he's going to win the best of 3. That means that his new heel character will go against a heel champion. Not sure how that's going to work.

Ion reminds me of some kid I had to share a class with in 7th grade. You know, the one who sat at the corner and spent the day eating paste.

Nesse is a spot monkey at its finest. No emotion on his face as he just continues on move to move.

You point this out every week, don't you? lol

And there's nothing natural about Madison's tits.

Lol I would go out of my way and download than share an army of Madison Rayne pictures but HoHo already has that out of the way. But I guess I say that every week because after seeing an add with Velvet Sky and Angelina Love then seeing Madison Rayne, she just looks more natural.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back