• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 12.22.11

oh god, when are people going to realize Eric Young is not a funny man. Him and Abyss have a job just because they are JJ friends

So there are a lot more people that could use a story like this instead of someone that isn't going anywhere?

For one, the whole point of this angle seems to be to introduce Devon's kids. Who the fuck else are they going to use?

For two, I don't understand the objection. A program is either entertaining or it isn't. That's all that really matters.

I wonder if the people in charge of Sonic would realize they would make more money if they used half the cash they use for advertisements to making more than just one Sonic per county.

I can't help but think the Dvon story would be better if only one of the kids turned. Maybe that is what we get at the poverty.

Antarctica :lmao:

For one, the whole point of this angle seems to be to introduce Devon's kids. Who the fuck else are they going to use?

For two, I don't understand the objection. A program is either entertaining or it isn't. That's all that really matters.

They could always, I don't know, lie and say they're someone else's kids. I know lying in wrestling is a stretch but I think it might work.

No, it really isn't. There's the idea of having interesting people in those programs, and D-Von hasn't been since.....hang on a minute.......

They could always, I don't know, lie and say they're someone else's kids. I know lying in wrestling is a stretch but I think it might work.

No, it really isn't. There's the idea of having interesting people in those programs, and D-Von hasn't been since.....hang on a minute.......

Yeah.. claiming that they are Rob Terry's kids would carry a lot of weight.

oh my, miss tessmacher. I need to catch an impact show sometime next year

Nice promo. I can totally buy Madison a s a person high on power.

1) They had been introduced as characters long before this angle started.

2) Who the fuck else is going to be their father? Jackie Moore?

3) He's interesting now, that's the entire point.

Just a few days ago I saw a video of Tessmacher shooting a photoshoot on the beach topless, and while her ass is no doubt great, her boobs are pretty fucking unappealing. Her surgeon didn't do a very good job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back