• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 12.15.11

Honestly, people tweet about everything anyway. You don't need to tell people to tweet about Impact. If they are watching, there's a good chance they are tweeting about it. That's how people are. Thus, telling them to do it just gets annoying because you are telling people something they were going to do anyway and that may take the fun out of it.

I think twitter does have a value in wrestling. Her is a perfect example. We just had a really cool overtime match dor the title, yet no one knew about it. they should use twitter to at least get the word out that there is something as big as the end of an angle to be shown on thursday.

Nese is from Long Island? Crap, that means I have to like him.

He kinda looks like a midget Chris Masters though.........

The thing is that the tag team division is in the crapper right now, so I can at least give them the benefit of the doubt for them trying to do something about it.

I'm not sure pairing Steiner/Abyss and Terry/Hernandez is making positive strides in your tag team division.

So there have been 3 matches in 45 minutes and a really small angle. We is the time keeper when you need him

Booby Roode/ storm were a thrown together team.
MCMG were thrown together once Nash's X division angle died down.

The thing is that the tag team division is in the crapper right now, so I can at least give them the benefit of the doubt for them trying to do something about it.

I think the point here is that many people continue to insist that TNA's tag team division is so far superior to WWE's, because WWE's tends to be random pairings of singles guys who are not true teams. And now TNA is doing the exact same thing. It's true that their tag team division is currently in the crapper. You won't get many guys on here to admit that though. And I'm not sure this is an effective way to fix it.

I'm not sure pairing Steiner/Abyss and Terry/Hernandez is making positive strides in your tag team division.....And this is coming from a guy who loved the tag division in the past.

You've seen 2 out of the eight teams. Now, i haven't read spoilers, but I will wait and see how the other teams look like before giving judgememnt about a whole angle

If you're a grown man and you refer to yourself as "Pretty" then he obviously a fan of the Twilight series.

So the tag division is in the crapper. Ye they are trying to do something about it.
The knock out division is the closest thing to perfect for a women division
The main event is rejuvenated.
The X division is being re invented and has a great heel champ.
the midcard has always been in the crapper and the jersey shore guy is not going to help it.

Overall this is the most i've enjoyed impact/tna in a while

I think the point here is that many people continue to insist that TNA's tag team division is so far superior to WWE's, because WWE's tends to be random pairings of singles guys who are not true teams. And now TNA is doing the exact same thing. It's true that their tag team division is currently in the crapper. You won't get many guys on here to admit that though. And I'm not sure this is an effective way to fix it.

It's a terrible way to fix it, unless they find a team they strike gold with. But in the end, whichever team emerges is going to be fed to Morgan and Crimson. Im highly doubtful Crimson's streak is going to end in a tag team match, so the end result will be the team being fed to Morgan and Crimson, and they'll mean little in the long run.

Say what you will about WWE throwing single's wrestler's together, but once together, they're staying together. Look no further then the tag team champs for proof of that. Were Kofi and Bourne thrown together? Sure. But they've stayed together.

Man than this guy must be a pansy then..
[youtube]7-5_8af3TiY[/youtube]

That's a completely day and age. Besides, Ali didn't wear bright orange and blue pants to the ring and have that curly Jonas Brother hair cut.

Don't get me wrong, I like Zion, but don't call yourself pretty, because it makes you look silly, not witty, and quite gay. (Not that there is anything wrong with that. :p )

Gunner should make a faction with Motor City Machine Guns!

Gunner and the Machine Guns sounds like a fun idea :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back