• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 12.15.11

Anti-drinking and driving commercials during iMPACT :lmao: Of course it won't belong before another car insurance commercial too.

I don't have a problem with twitter references on either show. I do like that TNA tries to keep them at a minimum

Wild Card Tournaments don't work for me, they never have. What happened to men actually using, I don't know, their actual tag team partners? This was a Jim Cornette brain-child that he should have stayed inside his head. Terrible, terrible concept.

wild card tournaments can potentially make a ton of storylines.
A heel face tame that just won't work together
A heel face team were the face gets drawn to turn heel
Normal tag teams spliting due to the emergence of a new team

The idea is there. Hopefully the execution works out

They're awful. What do they have to do with the product? Nothing.

It's a new way to relate fans to the product. Tv had nothing to do with the product, yet It worked out pretty well. Heck the Internet is the same way, why do they keep on mention wwe.com/ tnawrestling.com, it has nothing to do with the product

wild card tournaments can potentially make a ton of storylines.
A heel face tame that just won't work together
A heel face team were the face gets drawn to turn heel
Normal tag teams spliting due to the emergence of a new team

The idea is there. Hopefully the execution works out

Why are any of these better then having a good ol' tournament with established tag teams? I don't know about you, but one of the things I liked best about the TNA product in the past was the tag team division, And a division is established by consistent teams, not thrown together pairings.

Further, ask yourself this question: How many of these teams, following the tournament, will ever team together again? Few to none. Name me a tag team that was successful following this type of pairing. I can't think of any, TBH. Miz and Morrison, perhaps?

It's a new way to relate fans to the product. Tv had nothing to do with the product, yet It worked out pretty well. Heck the Internet is the same way, why do they keep on mention wwe.com/ tnawrestling.com, it has nothing to do with the product

Honestly, people tweet about everything anyway. You don't need to tell people to tweet about Impact. If they are watching, there's a good chance they are tweeting about it. That's how people are. Thus, telling them to do it just gets annoying because you are telling people something they were going to do anyway and that may take the fun out of it.

I'm a little behind.

What are the odds that in a random drawn tournament two guys that are feuding would get paired together? I mean that's just wacky!

Why are any of these better then having a good ol' tournament with established tag teams? I don't know about you, but one of the things I liked best about the TNA product in the past was the tag team division, And a division is established by consistent teams, not thrown together pairings.

Booby Roode/ storm were a thrown together team.
MCMG were thrown together once Nash's X division angle died down.

The thing is that the tag team division is in the crapper right now, so I can at least give them the benefit of the doubt for them trying to do something about it.

Booby Roode/ storm were a thrown together team.
MCMG were thrown together once Nash's X division angle died down.

The thing is that the tag team division is in the crapper right now, so I can at least give them the benefit of the doubt for them trying to do something about it.

+1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back