IMPACT Wrestling LD for 11.03.11

I may well fly to Orlando and give Rob Terry a hug if he delivers wholesale destruction in the coming segment.

Didn't realize Ronnie was like 5'2". I knew he was muscular but his height made him look pretty small, especially next to Rob Terry.

That could have been considerably worse. I particularly liked the part where Rob Terry killed everybody.

I love how time changes so much in wrestling. In WWE you see Orton and Sheamus standing together no problem and here you see Hardy and Anderson standing next to one another when a year ago Jeff legit concussed Kenny boy. Time truly does heal all wounds, especially in wrestling.

When he was on his forgiveness collecting kick Jeff Hardy never offered an apology to Scott Steiner... that may be the biggest missed opportunity in pro wrestling since TNA forgot to sell James Storm's hat.

When he was on his forgiveness collecting kick Jeff Hardy never offered an apology to Scott Steiner... that may be the biggest missed opportunity in pro wrestling since TNA forgot to sell James Storm's hat.

He never went to Sting, aka the guy he put in danger by doing what he did. I'd say that's probably something that should have happened more, though I know you meant that humorously. Still, I figured I'd ad my two cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back