IMPACT Wrestling LD for 11.03.11

He never went to Sting, aka the guy he put in danger by doing what he did. I'd say that's probably something that should have happened more, though I know you meant that humorously. Still, I figured I'd ad my two cents.

This. Totally this. Needs to happen. Now.

You knew Garrett since he was 6 years old but didn't bother to say anything in the year both have been around? Sting truly is the dumbest man in wrestling.

Didn't Hardy imply in one of his first promos that he'd already been in contact with Sting?

Even if he did, that's something that should be done on screen. Not that this is the same thing, but if Bret Hart came back and made peace with other people and came out on Raw and said "yea, I talked to Shawn in the back and we're cool now", do you think that would be sufficient? Me neither.

Sting is hugely over as a face, so if Jeff were to get Sting's forgiveness, that's would put him over big and probably be the best thing you could see out of him. That's a segment that would be money, way moreso than basically anything else. Implied or not, it's a worthwhile segment to do for a lot of reasons.

I don't necessarily disagree, although it should be noted that Sting was an insane clown at the time, which would have rather undermined the very serious tone they were taking.

I don't necessarily disagree, although it should be noted that Sting was an insane clown at the time, which would have rather undermined the very serious tone they were taking.

Good point, which is why I think it should be done now. He's back to normal and I think it would go over well.

I'm trying to figure out if Sting knowing Garrett since he was 6 makes sense. I can't really think of anything that it totally goes against. I can't really picture a moment where it would come up in conversation.

I'm trying to figure out if Sting knowing Garrett since he was 6 makes sense. I can't really think of anything that it totally goes against. I can't really picture a moment where it would come up in conversation.
The times he refereed his matches?

In fairness, "I've known you since you were six" does not necessarily equate to "I've seen you in the past decade", so it would be perfectly possible for Sting to not recognise Garret, especially if he was using a false name.

I'd raise more questions about the fact that nobody picked up on him having the word Bischoff tattooed on his chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back