IMPACT Wrestling LD for 11.03.11

I wouldn't mind having one as a room decoration. I have something of a display of mildly interesting hats going on.

In other news, Ronnie-from-the-Jersey-shore should not be mentioned in the same sentence as James Storm.

I love seeing Gail Kim back, her and Karen combined have me finally giving a damn about a knockout program. I do loath that finisher though.

Too new to be playing for legitimate emotion. Do an enzigari kick to somebody, then we'll talk about you tugging my heart strings.

I can't help but suspect that Garret Bischoff would be much easier to get over as a heel, since so many people are going to prejudge his ability based on his surname.

So one of the biggest stories in TNA is about a referee who was revealed to be a heel before turning face roughly 90 minutes later who is rebelling against his dad. Neither of these men are wrestlers but they have a guy that will be 63 next year as the wrestler for them. One guy is a former referee and the other is an executive. Just think about that for a minute.

So one of the biggest stories in TNA is about a referee who was revealed to be a heel before turning face roughly 90 minutes later who is rebelling against his dad. Neither of these men are wrestlers but they have a guy that will be 63 next year as the wrestler for them. One guy is a former referee and the other is an executive. Just think about that for a minute.

I see absolutely no problem with any of this.

Joe should really hate Sting a lot more than he does. I mean, has Sting ever really made up the whole "Stole your championship" thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back