• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 10.06.11

Nice match so far, just goes to show what youth versus nostalgia can produce if given a chance. Great way to close this episode of iMPACT.

Oh yeah, forgot ;)

One thing I never got in wrestling: why does no one go back and watch tape? If this is supposed to cause tension between Beer Money, couldn't it be cleared up by Storm watching Impact over again? I mean, you would assume he watches film of his matches to study, so wouldn't he know Roode had nothing to do with it? I've never gotten that in wrestling. You would think it would solve so many misunderstandings.

To be fair, out of my 6-9 months spent on these forums that is the closest you've come to a "positive comment."

I disagree. KB will make a positive comment about TNA whenever they do something to earn it. Unfortunately for them, that's not very often :)

Pointless to argue it, dude. It's just who he is. This show could literally hand you $100 bills on the hour every hour and he'd still find a way to complain. :)

KB is a smart dude, when he finds something to disagree about, he is perhaps the best at getting his point across. I don't mean in it in a bad way but if I had the ability to dissect every match the way he does and find something to complain about it I would be more active on the Non-Spam section.

The fact Hogan can garner this kind of response for a worked retirement says his real one is going to go down as one of the most memorable moments in TNA history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back