• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 10.06.11

All Ray has to do to get heat in Philly instead of being cheered by his "hometown" crowd is come to the ring in a Yankees jersey or a Rangers jersey (since the Rangers are playing the Flyers in the Winter Classic this year).

All Ray has to do to get heat is come out with a mic and talk for a couple of minutes. I don't recall it ever having failed before.

All Ray has to do to get heat in Philly instead of being cheered by his "hometown" crowd is come to the ring in a Yankees jersey or a Rangers jersey (since the Rangers are playing the Flyers in the Winter Classic this year).

Or walk to the ring eating a Philly Cheese Steak from Subway.

So, does Storm interfere in the Angle/Roode match at BFG, preserving a cheap win for Angle, and setting up a Beer Money inner conflict? or do they actually give Roode a shot?

It would appear Hogan's big announcement has created quite a buzz here on wrestlezone. 5 members and 8 guests in the LD!

Wouldn't you be disappointed if they went this way with the angle? I know I would be, on both counts. Would make the whole BFG series seem pretty pointless.

Yes, but specifically because of the BFG series, not because of the swerve factor.

I just don't like the idea of a huge tourney like this being held only for the guy not to win when it matters most. Seems like a huge waste of time.

Had Roode/Storm already been in that position without the series, the swerve wouldn't be so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back