IMPACT Wrestling LD for 07.21.11

Who cares? Not all of wrestling needs to be serious business, man. Relax, and have a laugh every once in a while. At least the belt is actually on television, which is more than can be said than when it was held by the likes of Rob Terry.

This is why I say you find anything to complain about.

Next you'll tell me C-Lo was stupid to follow Eric instead of cutting him off at the entrance/exit of the store... as if it matters or anyone other than someone who is actively looking for something to complain about would even notice.

Terry's reign > Eric's by about 1000%. Not even close and I'm tired of his "comedy". We get it: he's nuts. Now do ANYTHING else with him. He's been doing this same thing for like 6 years other than the World Elite time. I'd hardly consider this the best use for the TV Title. It hurts things because there's no point to having the thing if it's just used in comedy skits that are worth a chuckle at best.

Terry's reign > Eric's by about 1000%. Not even close and I'm tired of his "comedy". We get it: he's nuts. Now do ANYTHING else with him. He's been doing this same thing for like 6 years other than the World Elite time. I'd hardly consider this the best use for the TV Title. It hurts things because there's no point to having the thing if it's just used in comedy skits that are worth a chuckle at best.

How? How was anything Terry did with that title any better than what Eric is doing?

1. Terry was barely even on television.

2. Eric is on television, every week.

3. Not everything needs to be serious. Why is it such a mortal sin to have a comedy angle centered around a title, or a title centered around a comedy angle?

It's funny, man. Laugh. Relax. Be entertained. Quit nit-picking every single little thing that annoys you. Hell, take a friggin' Xanax before you watch TNA if it helps.

not as good as I expected, honestly :(

Eh they didn't really have time to develop anything more than a quick fun little TV match with an angle on top.

Fun little match though, that sliced bread on the apron was sick. I look forward to the eventual Aries/Shelley feud, they had a great rivalry in ROH so it's cool to see it back in TNA.

That match was fun though. Ending kinda ruined it but they were getting an angle over so it's understandable. Would probably go like **3/4 for that match.

How? How was anything Terry did with that title any better than what Eric is doing?

1. Terry was barely even on television.

2. Eric is on television, every week.

3. Not everything needs to be serious. Why is it such a mortal sin to have a comedy angle centered around a title, or a title centered around a comedy angle?

It's funny, man. Laugh. Relax. Be entertained. Quit nit-picking every single little thing that annoys you. Hell, take a friggin' Xanax before you watch TNA if it helps.

He actually defended the title He was in actual wrestling matches instead of finding "celebrities" to fight? You know what entertains me? Wrestling. If I want to watch bad comedy, I'll watch network TV.

God this stable sucks. If you're going to do the LAX ripoff thing, fuck, just reform LAX man. Homicide isn't doing anything important.

The only reason this stable gets heat is because Florida rednecks hate Mexicans. Seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back