IMPACT Wrestling LD for 07.21.11

Seriously? That's how you end the match? The fuck was the point of that being a ladder match if you're not even going to use the damn ladder for some spots? Boooo!

Y'know, I don't think Gunner is as bad as I thought he was before....but the guy still needs alot of work. He's easily the least interesting guy in this match.

Decent stuff so far, but they haven't really used the ladder at all.

Lacks personality. Wrestling-wise he's fine, but he just doesn't have a good enough gimmick, IMO. If you're gonna go "Mr. Intensity", go with it. Go full-on. Add it to his graphics, always reference him as such. Hell, give him a bit of a Pillman-like edge. Gotta be more than just grinning at the camera.

God I hope Angle can drag a good match out of Sting next month.

Lacks personality. Wrestling-wise he's fine, but he just doesn't have a good enough gimmick, IMO. If you're gonna go "Mr. Intensity", go with it. Go full-on. Add it to his graphics, always reference him as such. Hell, give him a bit of a Pillman-like edge. Gotta be more than just grinning at the camera.

His quietish redneck promos are killing the character.

And this is what the midcard title is used for anymore.

Also this is way too similar to something I did in OCW.

Lol I marked out when D'Lo said "he better recognize who he's dealin with" and did his little head swag thing just like he used to do back when he wrestled. Honest to god, I would not be against seeing an Eric Young vs. D'Lo Brown match. Do that shit, seriously, I'd watch.

Shelley/Kendrick! Yay! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give them more than a couple of minutes.

And this is what the midcard title is used for anymore.

Also this is way too similar to something I did in OCW.

Who cares? Not all of wrestling needs to be serious business, man. Relax, and have a laugh every once in a while. At least the belt is actually on television, which is more than can be said than when it was held by the likes of Rob Terry.

This is why I say you find anything to complain about.

Next you'll tell me C-Lo was stupid to follow Eric instead of cutting him off at the entrance/exit of the store... as if it matters or anyone other than someone who is actively looking for something to complain about would even notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back