IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.16.11

What's Jarrett going to do after Angle? Kurt will be fine, he can have a good feud with just about anyone, but Jarrett's a different story.

I'm gonna find Jim Cornette and borrow his face. I will then make it into a mask I can wear while watching TNA.

I apologize to anyone and everyone who thinks this is the most overused thing ever or just doesn't care, but I need to post it:

Jim-Cornette-fuck-this-company.jpg

I wish the obvious thing wasn't going to happen. Karen and Jeff in Mexico would be some hilarious vignettes. Then Jeff can train for the Mexican wrestling team. They can carry this feud to 2012.

Whine.gif

So being upset because you've been lied to is whining now?

I have no clue how you could defend this feud continuing. For the love of Christ they've included Angle's own children and gold medals, what the fuck else could they put up for grabs? Angle's dick? Are they going to have a castration on a pole match next week or something?

For anyone who missed it:

BFG SERIES

Submission Victory: 10 points
Pinfall Victory: 7 points
Countout Victory: 5 points
DQ victory: 3 points
Draw: 2 points
DQ: -10 points​

Not sure if Morgan laughing at the tv title is the greatest idea they ever had but if EY is going to try and wrestle Hervey I should be able to laugh the whole thing off.

I like this series. Winner gets a shot at BFG. Pretty sweet.

If it means that an up and comer gets to wear gold by October, I'm in. And by up and comer, I mean a good one like Roode or Morgan, not that green Crimson or James "coattail riding" Storm.

I said it in the thread for it though, this better not be this year's version of the Top 10 list which is used to get the audience behind a particular performer who is about to get their hands on the gold and is screwed by the next huge, embarassing failure that is supposed to take over the company.

Give the fans a nice moment for once and this might be worthwhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back