IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.16.11

How dare people criticise a bad product! HOW DARE THEY!

Seriously, if you can't handle people criticising TNA, it's probably time to stop going on a wrestling forum altogether.

Nope, not at all. I deal with enough of it moderating the TNA section. I choose, however, not to subject myself to it as the show is on. Simple as that.

It's distracting, and annoying when all that's going on in an LD is criticisms over every aspect of the show I happen to enjoy, so again, if it gets overly whiney, I watch alone.

Nope, not at all. I deal with enough of it moderating the TNA section. I choose, however, not to subject myself to it as the show is on. Simple as that.

It's distracting, and annoying when all that's going on in an LD is criticisms over every aspect of the show I happen to enjoy, so again, if it gets overly whiney, I watch alone.

By watch alone he means gets too horny from seeing Eric Bischoff and thus needs no more distraction from his LD.....:D

Still absolutely despise the ending to that LMS match. Totally made the entire match before hand pointless.

So I'll ask again... Angle referenced it as the Impact Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship... do they rebrand the titles?

When did the TNA World title get all that blue on it? Looks like someone scribbled on it with a blue marker.

Good God would you look at this emotionless, soulless motherfucker here?

Yeah let's just skip over the roster full of guys who've been working their asses off for this company for years to push this total nobody who isn't even slightly over! Watch the money roll in!

True story: when I graduated college they give you a fake diploma before your real one gets there. Inside it are the words "we wish you the best in all of your future endeavors."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back