IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.16.11

Oh thank God, here's Bischoff. We had gone almost 20 minutes without seeing him yet, I was getting worried. All is right with the world now.

I bet before Anderson closed the laptop, Eric was on the WrestleZone forums venting on the "Was Zack Ryder intentionally not on RAW?" thread!!

Now we'll never hear Eric's opinion.

So Jarrett's had Karen, D-Von's had his fmily with him, and now Angle has his kids with him. Has it been bring your family to work month down in Universal Studios or something?

Hey what did I miss so far? I came up from after dinner and saw Pope & Devon in the ring but nothing before that

Hey what did I miss so far? I came up from after dinner and saw Pope & Devon in the ring but nothing before that

Anderson came out, said the usual, Gunner came out, nobody cared, Gunner got cut over the eye by beer, put Anderson through a table, we got introduced once again to Devon's sons and then we saw Angle and his kids.

Now we're here.

There has never been a better time for Olympic Wrestling to become fake.

Turn the whole thing into a work, have Angle win, suddenly you have a sport people give a shit about.

TNA: We promise last night was the last chapter in the Angle/Jarrett feud!

4 days later...

TNA: Tonight on Impact, Angle and Jarrett add another chapter to their feud!

End this feud PLEASE TNA. It has run it's course.

Anderson came out, said the usual, Gunner came out, nobody cared, Gunner got cut over the eye by beer, put Anderson through a table, we got introduced once again to Devon's sons and then we saw Angle and his kids.

Now we're here.

He splashed him with the beer, then after a couple seconds hit him with the cup; Gunner was bent forward a bit so I probably wouldn't have noticed it if I wasn't behind reading all the ACID comments

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back