• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 02.07.13 is Coming to You From Manchester, England!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

Live Discussion for 02/07/13

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

72c467482339fb1363b4c01596c51a1f_XL.jpg

The HUGE main event of IMPACT features "The Icon" Sting teaming up with
Bully Ray to battle The Aces and Eights in a Tables Match! IMPACT General
Manager Hulk Hogan reinstated Bully Ray from his suspension so he could
get payback on the Aces and his former friend turned bitter enemy, Devon!

Bully Ray gets his opportunity for revenge on Thursday in a bout that he and Devon
mastered during their historic career as a tag team - the chaotic Tables Match!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez defend the World Tag Team Championship against
Bobby Roode and Austin Aries!

Rob Van Dam will defend the X Division Championship in a three-way match against
Kenny King and Zema Ion!

Will Garett Bischoff and Wes Brisco have hell to pay at the hands of Kurt Angle after
they betrayed him and joined The Aces and Eights?

The lovely and lethal TNA Knockouts will be in action on IMPACT as Knockouts Champion,
Tara, battles her former tag team partner - now current rival - Miss Tessmacher!

Thursday on SpikeTV will also feature the IMPACT debut of British newcomer
"Rockstar Spud", who won the UK "British Boot Camp" television series to earn a
spot on the IMPACT WRESTLING roster!

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING
broadcast from England at 8/7c on SpikeTV

Can't watch IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday?
Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

[YOUTUBE]5-cZCTByPLE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]yT9ath00J9A[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the March 10th Lockdown Pay-Per-View event continues!

Why can't they just say "we were in A's & 8's all along". It's common knowledge.

I look at the unmasked Aces and 8's......and I see a bunch of guys that lose eveyr match they're in.

For months its "you can't lose your mask or you have to earn your way in". Last week Garret and Wes just reveal themselves and its cool. Great logic.

I'm not a fan of the set they're using here. The hard camera is in front of the Tron which is also really small and the lifted aisle is going to bother these guys. Hope they go back to the curtain format when they start their road shows or have a totally new set.

Why can't they just say "we were in A's & 8's all along". It's common knowledge.

I thought about that too. These weren't guys that just joined so why wasn't there promos talking about when they did join which was the beginning. I feel like this either wasn't thought through or the guys cutting the promos aren't very good at doing so. Probably a little of both.

I thought about that too. These weren't guys that just joined so why wasn't there promos talking about when they did join which was the beginning. I feel like this either wasn't thought through or the guys cutting the promos aren't very good at doing so. Probably a little of both.
Well Brisco called Hulk "Hawk" so..... Yeah, they suck.

I concur. I was actually almost not hating Garrett but then when I thought his promo was about to go there it just generically quickly ended and constipation face got the mic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back