• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 01.12.12

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
800px-Impact_Wrestling.png

Live Discussion for 01/12/11

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

impactprev1.jpg

Bobby Roode is STILL the World Heavyweight Champion, having
beaten "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy in controversial fashion
at Sunday's Genesis, earning a disqualification by attacking the referee!

HOWEVER, as a result of what happened, Jeff Hardy gets another shot
at the World Heavyweight Champion this Thursday on IMPACT WRESTLING in a
huge Pay-Per-View rematch!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

impactprev2a.jpg

In another major Pay-Per-View rematch, "Cowboy" James Storm will get his
chance at revenge against Kurt Angle - this time to determine the new
#1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship!

impactprev3a.jpg

"The Blueprint" Matt Morgan and Crimson retained the Tag Team
Championship against Samoa Joe and Magnus - but the champs
won't get any rest! Morgan and Crimson are scheduled to compete
this Thursday on IMPACT WRESTLING against Television Champion
Robbie E along with Robbie T!

Sources tell us AJ Styles is coming to IMPACT WRESTLING and he wants answers
from Kazarian about what he did last week!

Also, will Eric Bischoff speak out concerning the return of his son, Garett Bischoff?

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c!

Can't watch IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday? Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

[YOUTUBE]CQRqUj1GTKc[/YOUTUBE]

TNA-AGAINST-ALL-ODDS_02.jpg

TNA-AGAINST-ALL-ODDS_05.jpg

TNA-AGAINST-ALL-ODDS_09.jpg

TNA-AGAINST-ALL-ODDS_10.jpg

[YOUTUBE]OcnjmOwrZwY[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the February 12th Against All Odds Pay-Per-View event begins!

One would think AAO is taking place in Las Vegas or the 8 Card Stud tournament is coming back. Shame neither is true.

My chair just broke, which I'm quite upset about. Assuming I can be bothered to haul furniture about then I'll be here.

Not watching, Cavs are on. Expect Hardy to win here. TNA's business strategy is obviously to book the big stuff for Impact, considering it's where they make most of their money. Not sure on #1 contenders match. Maybe Storm, and set up a three way.

I love Stings intro, the UK is gonna be so pumped when they go to Wembly in a few weeks.

I think Roode beats Sting clean at Wembly at a large event.. (I am sure they'll sell the arena out) will push him over the top like Foley/HHH in 2000?

LMAO at the new direct auto insurance plug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back