iMPACT! LD.....sadly missing Dewey

The Dewbliners

WZ's Whedonite. Now 20% Cooler
Well, it's another week, another action filled Impact. What will we see this week? Will Lacey, Velvet, and Madison finally pull the trigger on their kiss? Did Angle really leave the show? Will Waltman and Hall make their presence felt?

The answers to these, and other questions will be answered tonight! BE HERE!!!!

Sadly, I have work, so I'll be late getting here.

I should probably be involved in this later tonight. I haven't been a part of any LD in a few weeks now. So, barring unforseen events arising, yes, hopefullly I'll be up in this tonight.

I should probably be involved in this later tonight. I haven't been a part of any LD in a few weeks now. So, barring unforseen events arising, yes, hopefullly I'll be up in this tonight.

Will you just be "Up in this" or "All up in here"?

Thank god for my DVR. I won't miss a moment of the show.

I'll be here, making my 20 to 30 minute late entrance as usual. Should be another fun LD for TNA.

I'll be here. But the reception in the living room is lousy so I may not do much posting.

Lord Sidious will be here tonight, as well. I'll be doing Impact and Smackdown regularly it appears, going forward.

If you want to see Sidious in a good mood, for those that say I am never positive enough, watch me in an Impact LD.

Let's shoot to beat last week's LD participation, put Raw's LD to shame, and beat our competitor's LD's as well.

I hope so. NSL perhaps, M_F is less likely. Either way, I'll be a happy cunt.

This is crazy.
The TNA site lists Rob Terry as Global Champion but Amazing Red is still X Division champ even though he lost in the tapings. Tonight is gonna be screwy, they really need to adjust their taping schedule.

I wasn't planning on showing this week; but it looks like I'm going to be awake anyway, so yeah, Gelgarin is in.

- What will happen next involving Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff, Mick Foley and Jeff Jarrett as the struggle for power continues in TNA Wrestling? WIll Mick Foley get his job back?

- Will Kurt Angle get answers regarding the controversial ending to his iMPACT World Title match against AJ Styles this past week? Who screwed who in this volatile situation?

- What's next for TNA World Heavyweight Champion "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles and his new mentor "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair?

- In Knockouts action, it will be The Beautiful People taking on Knockouts Champion Tara, Awesome kong and Hamada

- Plus, the Motor City Machineguns and Brian Kendrick will battle X Champion the Amazing Red and Generation Me!

6 man tag looks like it could be pretty flipping great. (see what I did there?)

Possibly we can finally get to see Hamada kick Lacey in the face. I've been eagerly waiting for that particular spot.

I will concede this... it wouldn't hurt TNA to go a couple of months without using the phrase "The balance of power". Whilst all these angles revolving around control of the company are entertaining, they use that particular term far too much.

AJ and Angle are going to talk. This is good. By my reckoning AJ also needs a challenger for the PPV. If they're going to do Angle again I'd rather they held off for a while, just to give us a break. Don't know who else it could be though.

I miss Scott Steiner already.

It amuses me that Foley apparently could go from in power to not in power to unemployed to reemployed with power again in less than a month. Only in wrestling would that make sense.

I doubt it.

That's a very good question.

Hamada and Tara on the same team? Sweetness.

Good to see the MCMG and the Bucks again.

It amuses me that Foley apparently could go from in power to not in power to unemployed to reemployed with power again in less than a month. Only in wrestling would that make sense.

So what happened to all of the stock in the company Foley bought?

I knew that was a poor business decision :(

I think cannon is that he still holds stock in the company, but not enough to grant him any kind of legitimate power.

Last week without Daniels, Joe, Wolfe, and the Guns coupled with turning AJ so Hogan can be the top face yet again pretty much killed any enthusiasm the product built in me in the final quarter of '09.

That said, I'll be lurking in shadows while TNA continues its slow, painful death. Go on, Hogan. Have your war and build all the people's interest in you and the other war horses who will soon be gone. You're sure doing a bunch of great for the young guys and the company.

RABBLE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back