tna_iw_ld_header_2014.jpg

Live Discussion for November 12th, 2014

tna_iw_ld_bar_2014.jpg

impact-wednesdays.jpg

—————

Last Wednesday on IMPACT, former TNA World Champion Lashley was passed over for
his World Title rematch by his good friend MVP. Although Roode defeated MVP and
retained the TNA World Title, we understand Lashley has been furious all week
and has promised to make his presence felt tonight on IMPACT.

—————

impact_111214-2.jpg

Former partners have now turned bitter rivals. After turning on Gunner, Samuel
Shaw has aligned himself with Brittany. Tonight on IMPACT, Gunner gets his chance
for revenge as he battles Samuel Shaw one on one in a No Disqualification Match.

—————

TNA X-Division Champion Samoa Joe was injured in the Tag Team Tournament Finals
last week on IMPACT. We understand Joe will make a major announcement this week
on IMPACT. What does Joe have to say? Find out tonight on Spike.

—————

impact_111214-3.jpg

Last week on IMPACT, Eric Young came to the aid of Rockstar Spud. Tonight on Impact,
it will be EY going one on one against EC3's massive bodyguard, Tyrus.

—————

impact_111214-1.jpg

The Knockouts will be in action as well tonight on IMPACT. Taryn Terrell takes on
Madison Rayne in a match the promises to have major implications on the Knockouts
Title picture moving forward.

—————

Last week, James Storm gave Davey Richards a one week ultimatum. Will Davey join James
Storm's Revolution or will he stay loyal to his tag team partner Eddie Edwards?

We'll find out tonight on IMPACT.

—————

All this plus much more on tonight's IMPACT Wrestling. Don't miss it at 9/8c only on Spike!

tna_iw_ld_footer_2014.jpg

Gotta set the DVR. Got the Magic vs. Knicks and the Kings vs. Ducks right after.

I am. I didn't read any spoilers so this beginning of the show has been surprising. I legit forgot about the last Feast or Fired case.

I am of course. I'm digging the Revolution. If they just have to have a heel stable, at least it's led by someone interesting.

They're still a little weird, with the parts being made up of such odd ball/cast-offs, but I love anything that keeps Storm on my television every week.

Just got in and caught the end of the title change. Storms group is out there and in a good way.

I tried picking up Madison in a bar following an Indy show in Lima, Ohio a few years back. I got shot the fuck down.

She wasn't married back then. This is going back a few years. She was still Lexi Lane then and not on the TNA radar.

Before the tits and before she major workout programs. She was cute as hell. I was already in a few in so I can't recall for sure but I think she got me for a few drinks. Bitch!

When the "new" Impact returns in '15 they should move Anderson to color over Taz. Pair him with the guy who came over from the E.

Before the tits and before she major workout programs. She was cute as hell. I was already in a few in so I can't recall for sure but I think she got me for a few drinks. Bitch!

Damn... +1 for admitting you had the balls to try.. and for being honest about the outcome.

I think its that sad feeling inside that maybe the end is near and I don't want to see a dying animal but I don't have the heart to put it out of its misery. I'm still watching but I can't put my heart in it...

Sucks too because normally I would totally dig the Revolution story line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back