IMPACT Wrestling LD for 09.03.14 — Roode v. EY, X Action, Havok Debuts & More!

Got a late start. Just getting to the ECIII segment now. This guy is fucking money. TNA need to get this guy locked up to the longest term deal they possibly can.

This world title stuff feels like they're just killing time. Unfortunately they're also killing off every opponent they have for Lashley, unless there's a rematch coming up.

Homicide and Joe should be good.

I'm liking the direction of Storm and Sanada.
Adding Manik to the team?

I really wish Homicide would learn how to protect his opponents. It amazes me he hasn't killed someone with the Gringo Killa by now.

If they insist on bringing in ex-ECW guys, Tajiri is one of the better options they had. The goatee would have made him look more intimidating though.

Figures I have to leave the room again for a little bit and miss Tajiri who I actually wanted to see.

Nothing against TJ Perkins because I don't know much about him but I hope they get rid of the Manik character and do something with him. I just don't like the look of it. I'd like to see him repackaged if he's joining Storm.

Obviously it's out of his control though.

Figures I have to leave the room again for a little bit and miss Tajiri who I actually wanted to see.

Nothing against TJ Perkins because I don't know much about him but I hope they get rid of the Manik character and do something with him. I just don't like the look of it. I'd like to see him repackaged if he's joining Storm.

Obviously it's out of his control though.

He'll probably get some type of new look like Sanada did

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back