IMPACT Wrestling LD for 09.03.14 — Roode v. EY, X Action, Havok Debuts & More!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
tna_iw_ld_header_2014.jpg

Live Discussion for September 3rd, 2014

tna_iw_ld_bar_2014.jpg

impact-wednesdays.jpg

impact_90314-2.jpg

This Wednesday night on IMPACT, a new #1 Contender for the TNA World Title is decided!
After weeks of controversy over who won the Six-Sides of Steel Cage match, it comes
down to one match to determine the next man to face Lashley for the TNA World Heavyweight
Title. Two best friends will battle as Bobby Roode battles Eric Young. Who will walk
away as the new #1 Contender?

—————

impact_90314-1.jpg

The Knockouts gold will be on the line on IMPACT as well! It's the most intense rivalry
in the division as Knockouts Champion Gail Kim defends against Taryn in the rubber match
of their epic series. And on Wednesday night, Kurt Angle has demanded there must be a
winner! Who will walk away as the greatest KO in the world today?

—————

impact_90314-5.jpg

The high flying stars of the X-Division will be in action as well. One match full of
high IMPACT action where the next challenger for Samoa Joe’s X-Division championship
will be determined. Low-Ki battles Homicide, Manik, DJZ, Tigre Uno, and Crazzy Steve.
Only one will advance to the title match.

—————

impact_90314-6.jpg

TNA World Champion Lashley has been dominant and taking on all challengers. But the
champion is getting restless and wants more competition. We understand this Wednesday
Lashley is daring anyone to step up and face "The Destroyer." Who will dare step in
the ring with the seemingly unbeatable World Champion Lashley?

—————

impact_90314-3.jpg

Havok is coming to TNA — see her debut tonight!

—————

impact_90314-4.jpg

Also on the docket — Shaw & Gunner versus Magnus & Bram in tag team action.

—————

All this and so much more on Thursday’s must-see IMPACT broadcast on
Spike TV at 9/8c, from New York City!

tna_iw_ld_footer_2014.jpg

I want Tayrn to win. I like Gail and all but it would be a nice change of pace.

Hoping for Bobby over EY.

I like Low Ki but since we just saw him and Joe I'd rather someone else win. Anyone but Crazy Steve is okay by me though.

That Havok chick looks bad ass in that picture. I looked her up on Google and I don't remember her looking like that so maybe they changed her appearance.

The tag match should be a pretty hard hitting match given the four that are in it

After a lackluster Raw this week I'm hoping for a good Impact to raise my wrestling spirits and it looks like they can deliver tonight.

I didn't think about this last week but after seeing the replay of the triple threat tag match Bully added that little "extra" where he circled Devon while he was getting the pin.

It was a small thing but it was a smart thing to do instead of just standing there watching the pin.

Spud and EC3!!!

Those people on the stage throw me off every week. It always looks like the roster is coming out for a segment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back