IMPACT Wrestling LD for 09.10.14 — Wolves v. 3D v. Hardyz Round II and Much More!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
tna_iw_ld_header_2014.jpg

Live Discussion for September 10th, 2014

tna_iw_ld_bar_2014.jpg

impact-wednesdays.jpg

impact_91014-2.jpg

The TNA Tag Team Title Series rolls on tonight on IMPACT. Team 3D won match 1 of the
series, and has selected a TABLES MATCH for Match #2. Will Team 3D emerge victorious
against The Hardys and The Wolves in their speciality match, and capture the TNA Tag
Team Titles in the process?

—————

impact_91014-1.jpg

Also tonight, to kick off IMPACT’s broadcast, you will see the in-ring wrestling debut
of “Sarge” — Sgt. Chris Melendez. This promises to be an event you won’t want to miss.

—————

impact_90314-6.jpg

Now that Bobby Roode has emerged as the new #1 Contender for the TNA World Heavyweight
Championship, how will “The Destroyer” Lashley respond?

—————

impact_91014-3.jpg

In tag team action tonight on Spike, it will be Austin Aries teaming up with Tajiri
against "The Cowboy" James Storm and The Great Sanada.

—————

impact_91014-4.jpg

The Bromans with Velvet Sky will take on The Menagerie in mixed tag-team action.

—————

In addition Kurt Angle, Eric Young, MVP, Kenny King, The Beautiful People, and many more
will all appear on tonight's IMPACT WRESTLING.

—————

All this and so much more on Thursday’s must-see IMPACT broadcast on
Spike TV at 9/8c, from New York City!

tna_iw_ld_footer_2014.jpg

I hope the Menagerie loses.

Pretty happy to see Tajiri.

No comment on Chris Melendez until I see him wrestle.

For some reason I had thought the tables match had already happened but now I'm thinking I dreamed that.

Hopefully we see some Rockstar Spud.

Aside from the Menagerie/Bromans, the rest of the show seems solid. And at least I get to see some Velvet.

Does anyone watch Impact from Spike's website?

I'm not asking for any links or streams. Just not sure if they're one of the stations that now allows you to watch programing through their website if you sign in with your cable company.

If so I can't find it on the site.

Next week? There are five Impacts left (including No Surrender because we need a special a month before the biggest show of the year) and we have no idea who is getting the title shot in Tokyo. That's cutting it very close.

I like MVP and all but that breathe right strip has always bugged the hell out of me for some reason.

Lashley has looked near indestructible, So the fact that MLK had to cause interference during his match with Samoa Joe I thought helped give the X Division belt a little prestige. Joes a good champ, I just hope TNA doesn't lose focus on the X Division like they tend to.

Oh, it bothers me too. I just don't hate the company over it.

I'm dying for a strong rising face that the company can really get behind to eventually take on/out Lashley.

Oh, it bothers me too. I just don't hate the company over it.

I'm dying for a strong rising face that the company can really get behind to eventually take on/out Lashley.

I don't hate the company. THe rest of it has actually been working for me lately. You can overcome a lack of story with good action but the main event doesn't get that great most of the time. It doesn't help that Lashley barely even cheats and there isn't much of a reason to boo him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back