iMPACT! LD.....sadly missing Dewey

Oh man I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT FOR THE MONDAY NIGHT WARS TO BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, just had a nostalgiagasm all over the floors remembering how fucking fun it used to be switching back and forth between Raw and Nitro.

I actually dont want it. At all. I like having another night to watch live pro wrestling.

One of my biggest problems with Raw is that NOTHING HAPPENS.

NOT A DAMN THING HAPPENS.

Vince has perfected the art of giving his fans the same show every single week and so many of them not even realizing it.

Well I know one thing for sure that they need to do on March 1st.

They need to get Dixie Carter involved in the storylines. Her presence being on TV and countering McMahon will definitely help.

I was entertained. Madison FINALLY got a pinfall victory, Waltman was present, Jarrett made Anderson look like a million bucks, Kendrick has awesome theme music, and Madison FINALLY got a pin fall victory.

BTW, Jericho and Helms' arrest was just covered on my late local news. Epic win for NorKen.:lmao:

Yeah, woke up during the tag match at like 9:30 to the crowd chanting for the Guns. Then I flipped to the hockey game that was starting. It is intermission and I am curious what I missed.

Could have used you in here tonight, buster.

We may have lost to the Raw LD this week because of you sleeping.

That and I am still angry at you for thinking what Luther did was funny.

Could have used you in here tonight, buster.

We may have lost to the Raw LD this week because of you sleeping.

That and I am still angry at you for thinking what Luther did was funny.

I'm not used to being home for TNA, or anything for that matter on Thursdays. Still adjusting.

I'm not big on the LDs. I'll do the occasional LD, but not a consistent basis.

I couldn't tell you were still mad. :p

I'm not used to being home for TNA, or anything for that matter on Thursdays. Still adjusting.

I'm not big on the LDs. I'll do the occasional LD, but not a consistent basis.

I couldn't tell you were still mad. :p

Yeah, you think you're funny .... but you keep it up and see where it gets you.

I missed these LD's. It was a decent show with more wrestling this time. I liked the last few weeks better. Hogan needs some new threads. I know they taped the shows 3 days in a row, but he could of worn something else. It's getting too predictable to have Hogan start out the show every week.

I did like seeing the new feuds develop, along with a tournament to fine the #1 contender. Styles and Flair didn't even have a PG party they had a G party. I've seen 5 year olds more wild then that. I don't care if TBP aren't wrestlers, that entrance just scorched my shorts. We have a new champion, Angle getting ambushed, and guys getting fired and rehired left and right. Stop playing mind checkers Easy E!

It should be interesting next week. I can't wait for the live shows though, they should more exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back