iMPACT! LD.....sadly missing Dewey

Ole Anderson still fucking wrestles?!?!?!

i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

We're almost at 600 posts, and we've been at 16-18 members the whole time. Wow. Good job everyone.

And, 16 guests, join up. All the sections are just as active as the LD, and when we take time to think before we say things, sometimes we do some great writing.

Speaking as a nerd this clearly effects, yes it is. I meant every word of the post Dagger quoted, too.

Same here. I know where Dewey hid the reason for being the only Mr Anderson people should cheer for. I found it after he added me on facebook.

You're kidding!?

What the Hell do you see in Big Poppa Pump?

More then anything it's just nostalgia. I really don't mind not seeing him on tv at all. There are much better and younger talents in TNA that deserve a spot on television then Steiner. But I am a Steiner fan even if he contributes nothing to the product anymore.

One problem guys: Schiavone has no interest in returning to wrestling. He's got his "dream job" as a baseball commentator.

What Sid? Steiner is fucking awesome. Shut your filthy vagabond ****e mouth.

Steiner promos are amazing, and last year when he got tired of being lazy, he belly to bellied the entire X division and then rambled about potato chips and the Turkish empire during the reign of Charlemagne. It made no sense, but it was epic.

EXCUSE ME??????!

You heard me. Steiner is awesome. His promos are fucking hilarious, he still pulls out the Frankensteiner every few weeks and he's fun as hell to watch in a hardcore brawl like the feud he was having with Lashley.

We just need Steiner on the mic, all the time. He is gold on the mic.

Bring in Schivone. I've been saying this for over a year.

I agree. Schiavone is still a better Play by Play announcer than Tenay is. Even though Schiavone isn't as good as classic Vince McMahon was or Gorilla Monsoon ... but if Jim Ross isn't going to sign with TNA, which he won't, it seems like he is the best choice.

Maybe Schiavone and a Heel Don West would be okay. But Taz is pretty bad, too. I never liked him on Color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back