iMPACT! LD.....sadly missing Dewey

I wish that were the real Ken Anderson. You know, played for my Bengals back in the day? Yeah, that guy.

Where's Jarrett's music?

He needs to go ahead and jump back on the juice now that he is in TNA. Watch MITB from WM 23, Kennedy is about as jacked as fuckin Lashley :lmao:

I can't believe they didn't do a program between Jarrett and Kurt Angle yet. You would have thought they should have took advantage of that while it was hot and brought Karen Angle in for the January 4th show.

"Starting at the bottom of the ladder"

Probably some technical issues. Also, did anyone notice how Mr.Anderson says hes 235 LB when his title card said 243?

I can't believe they didn't do a program between Jarrett and Kurt Angle yet. You would have thought they should have took advantage of that while it was hot and brought Karen Angle in for the January 4th show.

I could have sworn they had a meeting together backstage on January 4th that basically amounted to something like, "Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks" and mutual respect.

I guess the Impact Zone fans just really respect Jarrett for getting TNA together and founding the company.

But anywhere else, you would hear crickets chirping.

I could have sworn they had a meeting together backstage on January 4th that basically amounted to something like, "Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks" and mutual respect.

They did.

That was absolutely pointless and a completely missed opportunity. Unless those two just couldn't work together after that.

So so match thus far. Waiting to see Anderson's amazing "skills".

I'm the Only Mr. Anderson you all should mark for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back