iMPACT! LD.....sadly missing Dewey

I thought it was a good episode, and a nice ending.

I like how they were fighting over who did a better job of butchering the Russian leg sweep.

Eric Bischoff- Jeff, it's going to be a long, hard climb to the top of my mountain.

Scotty- That's what she said.

I agree. Schiavone is still a better Play by Play announcer than Tenay is. Even though Schiavone isn't as good as classic Vince McMahon was or Gorilla Monsoon ... but if Jim Ross isn't going to sign with TNA, which he won't, it seems like he is the best choice.

Maybe Schiavone and a Heel Don West would be okay. But Taz is pretty bad, too. I never liked him on Color.

They could almost just use audio clips of Schiavone and Heenan from old Nitros for most of the show anyway.

I can't get over that X and INDYjon mark out for Scott Steiner of all people. From what I understand, he has trouble just getting in and out of the car these days.

Sid, with how much Taz has regressed, do you think it has to do with McMahon no longer directing him from behind the scenes, or do you think he just really doesn't care anymore and is doing it for a paycheck?

I actually think it's somewhere in the middle.

Yeah, solid episode, but nothing too special. Still a fun 2 hours of wrestling though, enjoyed it more than Raw that's for sure.

Yeah, solid episode, but nothing too special. Still a fun 2 hours of wrestling though, enjoyed it more than Raw that's for sure.

I'll go with that on it being good but not great, although I'd say about even with Raw this week. Raw was good.

Which side would Scott Steiner be on? Would he bring Flair some Freaks? Oh, I would love that promo. Steiner would yell, Flair would whoo, who knows what the fuck they would talk about, but it would be the perfect night.

Sid, with how much Taz has regressed, do you think it has to do with McMahon no longer directing him from behind the scenes, or do you think he just really doesn't care anymore and is doing it for a paycheck?

I actually think it's somewhere in the middle.

Um, Taz is no different here than what I saw from him in WWE. I think he was motivated when he first started, but he is back to being the Taz I knew behind the mic in the WWE.

The guy is just clearly collecting a paycheck now, but was doing the same thing in WWE. I really can't understand how you see a difference at all.

I was never a big Kennedy fan (in fact I was one of the biggest Kennedy haters) but he's impressed me thus far in TNA. I really look forward to how he's going to be used in the future in TNA, he was a great pick up.

Oh man I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT FOR THE MONDAY NIGHT WARS TO BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, just had a nostalgiagasm all over the floors remembering how fucking fun it used to be switching back and forth between Raw and Nitro.

the most entertaining part of RAW this week was me and FTS talking about how we thought the legacy promo was gonna play out.

Wouldve been better if Orton wouldve owned at the end of the show. But, he didnt, after he started to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back