iMPACT! LD.....sadly missing Dewey

Last week without Daniels, Joe, Wolfe, and the Guns coupled with turning AJ so Hogan can be the top face yet again pretty much killed any enthusiasm the product built in me in the final quarter of '09.

That said, I'll be lurking in shadows while TNA continues its slow, painful death.

...You actually think Hogan is going to be the top face again?

:lmao:

...You actually think Hogan is going to be the top face again?

:lmao:
As an active wrestler, no. But him failing to out-Jarrett Jarrett on week one and AJ's turn make my blood boil when I think about his intentions. He may well want to be the top good guy as a non-wrestler.

Of course he'll be turned soon when the crowd doesn't go for it. So... soon. The wheels are likely turning already.

I'm not gonna be here. I got the flu and its just getting worse. I'll read it tomorrow.

It raise a good question really. With AJ's heel turn presumably being a long term thing; who fills the babyface void that he leaves behind.
I can't see Angle not turning back in the near future. He's spent most of his career as a heel, and whilst I personally love the bad ass face he's playing right now, I think he'll turn back to the darkside soon enough.

Joe of Daniels could be turned back easily enough. Joe in particular has been off camera enough that they could pretty much do what the want with him. The problem is that Joe and Daniels's recent heel characters are the most interesting either one of them has been since joining to company, and I'd sooner not see that pushed away.

Sting won't be active enough to fill a long term void. Morgan and Supermex's pushes are apparently on hold.

So who fills in as top face for the next six months?

Ideally, one of the new tag team champions.

Oh, that's right. We just stalled their pushes and gave them the tag belts.

See it yet, people?

Not ideally. Morgan and Hernandez belong fucking nowhere near the World title right now.

Hey guests. I'm your co-host for this LD. My name is Fromthesouth. I would like to welcome all of you to this Live Discussion. I hope you enjoy what you see. Keep in mind that watching is not nearly as much fun as watching, so feel free to join us and participate in what is sure to be a lively discussion.

Playing the heel with be KB. He has suspended his suspension of disbelief. Don't mind him. Actually, do mind him, he can ban you, but don't let him ruin your enjoyment of the show.

Enjoy. TNA > WWE.

I can't wait for this shit.

Now, many of the new people will be expecting immediate resolution because building a story is a bad thing to wrestling fans, but be patient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back