HBKs back---The Raw LD

Knew someone would use the Punk is being carried argument.

Being carried means you have nothing at all of your own so the other guy makes your limited offense look good. If you call that limited, that's just amusing.

Well, there was yet another PPV quality match, which could have been used to keep the PPV's fresh, given away yet again on Free Television.

And then people wonder why nobody wants to pay for the PPV's and get more of the same anymore.

Well, there was yet another PPV quality match, which could have been used to keep the PPV's fresh, given away yet again on Free Television.

And then people wonder why nobody wants to pay for the PPV's and get more of the same anymore.

Except tonight is all about switching it up :shrug:

That was a great match, and yes it was on free, TV, but once in awhile you have to do that, especially on a major show like this one.

And based on the McMahon DVD, he was made an announcer because the original guy wasn't there that night.

Didn't we call for this one too?

And I'll have a SNME review up tonight likely.

This is probably the greatest thing I've seen on Raw in at least 5 or 6 years. The old commentating duo back together on the mic.

And how appropriate for Vince ... because this time with Vince in the announcer's seat .. maybe he will remember what it's like and what's important to being an announcer, as opposed to screaming in everyone's ear, and changing his mind every 5 seconds.

I only hope that Vince goes back to being a Face play by play and Jesse plays Heel/Tweener. I want to see things done EXACTLY the way it used to be.

Wow this is amazing. New people getting a chance for a title shot and Vince and Jesse as annoncers. Awsome

Man no-one is ever pleased are they? You get a match that you think is good and it's; "ZOMG why are they showing this FOR FREE???!!!"

Sorry Jack :(

And how appropriate for Vince ... because this time with Vince in the announcer's seat .. maybe he will remember what it's like and what's important to being an announcer, as opposed to screaming in everyone's ear, and changing his mind every 5 seconds.

Hopefully Cole will feed him lines, "Say that was Vintage Cody Rhodes, Vince!"

So, I missed the first hour, what happened?

You have no fucking idea

Kofi beat Ziggler
Sheamus killed Finlay
Cena beat Punk with a top-rope F-U

There are a bunch of gauntlet matches to qualify for a battle royal tonight. Winner becomes #1 contender. Only mid-carders can qualify.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back