Fuck the rookie class of 2010

Enterkey is my new favorite rookie that started posting after I did.

And god damnit, I turned Razor's topic about America's social divide into a game rage post. You had to make this after I just finished reading about 14 books on economics and political disparity didn't you?

I'm not even kidding, I just previewed the post and it's almost as long as the first three replies and the OP put together, and I'm only half way done. This is why I don't post cigar lounge.

And god damnit, I turned Razor's topic about America's social divide into a game rage post. You had to make this after I just finished reading about 14 books on economics and political disparity didn't you?

I'm not even kidding, I just previewed the post and it's almost as long as the first three replies and the OP put together, and I'm only half way done. This is why I don't post cigar lounge.

Trim that shit down,***

To quote the movie Stepbrothers, "We're here to fuck shit up"

at first i thought you said game rape, i swear i have selective dyslexia. good job on the long fucking post though

A lot of us have seemingly disappeared really.

SavageTaker, Lariat and other have not been on in a while.

Most of us have stuck to the task at hand though and have improved well. D-Man is a G-Mod, Phoenix has held onto his spot for ages and I have got there. Doc is a mod and Lariat was one. Razor WILL be one sooner or later and Guy is a mod too.

It really was a great year for new posters.

FUCK!

You wont believe me but at the time of writing that, I kept saying to myself that I was missing someone but by the time I had typed it up, I couldn't be arsed going to check out who it was that I was missing. I am paying for it now, I guess...

Dave will be a mod at some point. His thread in the Sports Section this time was awesome. Probably the best one I seen in the mod competition.

*****. All of you.

Not me, I said you were co-winner with D-Man and that you two were the most deserving of the award.

Wait, I think that was in another thread.

Not me, I said you were co-winner with D-Man and that you two were the most deserving of the award.

Wait, I think that was in another thread.

You know, in truth, I really wasn'y. But fuk all if I couldn't ruffle some feathers. Remember D-Man getting right pissed off. Twas good for lulz.

Where was I? Oh yes. *****. All except Doc

Well since this thread has fuck all to do about any class other than 2010 what's your gripe?

Do you not see the quotes?

In all seriousness, 2010 probabky just looks worse comes after 09. I like to call it, The Owen Hart Syndrome

nickb03, Armbar, Soapguy, Blue Cardinal

Potential ones should they step up their games would be Angel and Crock.

Two ones that would be shoe ins for nominations if they were around more would be trendkiller and thrilla11.

Out of that list I see only one guy who really should win it unless everyone starts getting really good.

Weeeeaaaakk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back