• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rookies...

Doc suggested some.

You know what he is like with the rookies.

I know them, but i think there are better candidates.

Then again, this is nXt, and Season 1 wasn't exactly the cream of the crop. No offense, guys.

I know them, but i think there are better candidates.

Then again, this is nXt, and Season 1 wasn't exactly the cream of the crop. No offense, guys.

None taken, I'm considered as Wade :rolleyes:

Either way I guess in a few months we should make this again for the season 2 rookies then?

Well you're pretty good Blue, especially in Sports. I think some of the people on the list fit, and others could be replaced.

Leave me out this time though Doc. My e cock has been stroked too much in the past few days. I already know the standing anyway, it's too early to do another one.

Yeah it might be a little too early, but Doc keeps saying there's some on the list that shouldn't be there / some there should etc.

Not a complain, but I'm getting curious how he puts it instead.

Well I don't like to rank people. Egos get hurt and I'm very indecisive. If you consider a "rookie" to be someone who has been here for less than a year, the top 8 rookies right now in no particular order to me are:

Ferbian
trendkiller
Blue Cardinal
DirtyJose
Via Armbar
It's Damn Real!
RatedRViper
nickb03

Honorable mention to Mel, because if she sticks around and continues posting at the level she is she will be a good choice for ROTY. Right now though it's too early to include her. Also to everyone on Dave's list that isn't on this one.

Have you read all of them?

I have read like 3, when you suggested her a couple of pages back. She's good, dude! But she has like 20 posts!? How is that an honourable mention? Then again, it's your list, so carry on, Sir.

See, honorable mention. It's not like I put her on the list.

There are others on the honorable mention list, too. Namely the ones in your rankings that aren't on mine.

So. :bringit:

I don't know what you're talking about.

Anyway you said yourself that you picked people who were nice to you.

Yeah, I know I did.

I have no problem with your list. Just raising the point that she only has 20 posts but you have put her ahead of people like Tiger Driver, who has more and has been around longer. I was just wondering why she got the special mention, is all.

Her posts are just really fun to read, plus she does that "TL;DR" summary at the end, which is a great idea. I love her style.

Reminds me of myself.

Plus, I think she's funny and awesome, so I'm just using your criteria. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back