• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rookies...

Pfft, Hogan? thanks a lot, you're saying I need to make a heel turn like the one guy I can't stand.

Give me a Triple H heel turn and we'll talk.

I'm talkin NWO Hogan heel turn bro, ya know, the biggest one in pro wrestling history.

If HHH made a heel turn no one would give a fuck. That's just a fact. You making a heel turn would be more significant.

I know it's the NWO Hogan heel turn, I still didn't give a flying fuck about him :)

I loved every single one of Triple H's heel turns, especially the one involving the feud with Shawn Michaels.

Wait, if Triple H's heel turn isn't significant, can I get Bret or Shawn at least then?

I know it's the NWO Hogan heel turn, I still didn't give a flying fuck about him :)

I loved every single one of Triple H's heel turns, especially the one involving the feud with Shawn Michaels.

Wait, if Triple H's heel turn isn't significant, can I get Bret or Shawn at least then?

I can't wait to see who'll be your Marty Jannetty

Oh yes I can't believe I forgot about that heel turn, I was thinking about standing somewhere in this forum singing "Oh Canada, how I hate this place.. Oh Canada I'm gonna kick ... right in the face" I need someone to be Hogan then, perhaps I should change Canada as well, but it'd be ridiculous to say I hated WZ.

I should go on another forum and start singing this. :suspic:

I'm curious by the way, how did you do the pairings of rookies and pro's Dave? I'm curious to see how you connect me and IC.

Well Jericho is my favorite of the pro's as well, but that doesn't necessarily explain it, must be because I post a lot in his Non Wrestling Non Spam posts.

Nope.

It wasn't really about the relationship between the two. I just tried to get the poster who is closest to that superstar. Like IC is very respected and has been at the top of the mountain for a long time, just like Jericho. It was that simple.

Good to see this thread was basically a bunch of newbs sitting around stroking each others tiny green e-cocks as I expected it would be. Carry the fuck on.

Oh and Ferb and BC > the other rookies. Personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back