Rookies...

The very first post I made on this bored was in the WWE section (about Matt Hardy :)) and I don't think I've been there since. I feel the same way IDR does about the section almost to a tee.

I just don't feel the same connection with the WWE that I do with TNA right now. As shitty as TNA has been, it's become the new WCW for me, which was my alternative to the WWE back in the late 90's, too.

I dunno what it is about the WWE, but it just doesn't cut it for me enough for me to make an effort to care about most of the wrestlers. Too many card-carrying members of the DPC (Dialtone Personality Club) for my tastes.

thrilla11 is a decent poster but he's not better than the 8 I listed.

He might have been in the list had he not spammed the Inappropriate picture thread. I know you are supposed to leave your feelings in the door but I couldn't help but be offended by some of them.

Decent guy though.

I just don't feel the same connection with the WWE that I do with TNA right now. As shitty as TNA has been, it's become the new WCW for me, which was my alternative to the WWE back in the late 90's, too.

I dunno what it is about the WWE, but it just doesn't cut it for me enough for me to make an effort to care about most of the wrestlers. Too many card-carrying members of the DPC (Dialtone Personality Club) for my tastes.

Like I said, exactly the same. I can't seem to find a good reason to actually put forth effort into posting in the WWE section.

Not many can, even if you love the E. I try when there is a good subject or something I'm excited about but half the time what I say someone else has already or is going to say.

I'm not saying a lot of them weren't funny, Blue.

What I am saying is that there is still such a thing as "too far"... Even in The Cage. Some of them were fucking hilarious and I found myself laughing hysterically at a few of them. That being said, there is some subjects that I have some deep routed neurosis towards and I will never find those things funny, is all.

I'm not saying a lot of them weren't funny, Blue.

What I am saying is that there is still such a thing as "too far"... Even in The Cage. Some of them were fucking hilarious and I found myself laughing hysterically at a few of them. That being said, there is some subjects that I have some deep routed neurosis towards and I will never find those things funny, is all.
That's all good, there are alot of things that offend me, that Hitler=Jesus thread set me off pretty good.

Not many can, even if you love the E. I try when there is a good subject or something I'm excited about but half the time what I say someone else has already or is going to say.

WWE has so many posters any way, by the time I've typed up a response, 15 similar ones have already popped up.

Are we suggesting thrilla11 because of his Cage antics or because he is a good non-spam poster?

He's a very good non-spam poster. I was impressed with his posts throughout NXT's first season.

And check out that thread I linked for some trendkiller awesomeness.

EXACTLY!

I don't think you will ever break the tag of Barfly if you don't get out and post some non-spam a couple of times. I've never seen him post non-spam. Which is exactly the reason why he didn't make the list.

I checked that thread and beyond, Doc.

He seems like a really good poster. You should encourage him to keep posting because he could certainly be considered great in the future.

I don't want to be a pro.

I also don't want to be associated with CM Punk because of this.

You're not a pro, so problem solved.

Plus, it's just a little bit of fun.

In a very topical way, this is how I rate you:

Tiger Driver - Darren Young
The People's Peep - Heath Slater
Via Armbar- Bryan Danielson
Ferbian - Wade Barrett
nickb03 - David Otunga
CAPS - Skip Sheffield
IDR - Michael Tarver
Blue Cardinal - Justin Gabriel

Call me, Doc and Barbosa ***** here.

EDIT: List subject to change.

Why are you comparing these guys to shit wrestlers?

Here, I'll give you what each of them remind me of:

Tiger Driver - Punjabi MC

The People's Peep - TM

Via Armbar - Paul Rudd

Ferbian - That foreign exchange student in Can't Hardly Wait who asked people if they'd like to touch his penis.

nickb03 - Son of Game Rage

CAPS - Super Hans

IDR - Stifler's horny little brother.

Blue Cardinal - Martin Sheen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo