Rookies...

Yeah I would say the same, I don't really care if I'm a rookie, or among the "older" people, it's all the same to me.

In the end of the day I just come here to talk to people I enjoy talking to, and debating subjects from left to right.

Yeah, he is a pretty damn good poster.

Someone is going to have drop out but who will it be?

Looks like you already replaced Salv with IDR, I would've thrown Caps out although (nothing against you Caps, but you really need to be more in the Non-Spam sections for me to get a proper impression on your posting skills)

The pretty one Blue? really?

Oh well I'm fine with being Barrett, not because he's the better one, but because he's the tallest, I usually stand taller than my friends (I'm 187 centimeters)

Salv isn't around any more, so it makes no sense to have him listed really.

I'm happy nickb03 has moved up in the rankings, but I still think Otunga sucks in every way.

Writing that sentence, I can't help but feel I'm wasting my life.

I would post more non-spam ferb.But i dont really watch wrestling,i just thought this would be a good site to meet young boys.

Yeah, I am the same.

I think that is probably what put him over the edge. Doc seems to know more than I do and told that he wasn't around any more. Shame really!

Salv left? that's a shame really, he was a pretty good poster.

I liked Otunga actually, he was crap in the ring, but he was pretty good on the microphone, but overall talent wise, there's definitely better choices than Otunga who aren't necessarily better than Wade Barrett.

And Caps it's okay, just wish I'd see more from you in there although, I could rate you better through my own opinions at least that way, and would probably have an easier time placing you on the list.

Damn I'd hope not. No wonder he didn't like the cage, if he couldn't take that then he would probably curl up in a ball rocking back and forth crying if he came in here.

Yeah, I enjoyed Salv. He was a decent poster and a good sig-maker. He's gone for just now though. I don't see enough of CAPS either but I do talk with him in my thread and other assorted football threads.

As for Otunga, I like him. I always have and just enjoy his gimmick and performances. He is decent in the ring but nothing special. He certainly doesn't deserve a lot of the hate that he gets around here, that's for sure.

Then again, I hate Wade Barrett.

For all of Otunga's great mic work, he really wasn't even in the top four when it came to mic workers on the first season of NXT.

True, Otunga doesn't deserve all the hate he gets, he's not the greatest in the ring, but he hasn't been around for long neither, people need to learn, and what other way can you learn than performing?

You hate Barrett, am I gonna have to take that as a lash out towards me?

While I appreciate the ranking, Otunga should jump from a bridge. He has this swagger that goes beyond kayfabe, and I'm not sure why. Congrats douche, you were on a reality show and married someone..who was also on a reality show. He looks like a roided-up 14 year old.

Never, Ferb!

Good good :)

Yeah I do agree Nick, there's just something too arrogant about Otunga, some non kayfabe arrogance over him, but really I think that's what makes him just a little bit more interesting than he already is to me.

Good good :)

Yeah I do agree Nick, there's just something too arrogant about Otunga, some non kayfabe arrogance over him, but really I think that's what makes him just a little bit more interesting than he already is to me.

I look at the guy and I get the feeling that he looks down upon the rest of the rookies, like he's something above and beyond. And I don't think that's kayfabe, I think that moron actually thinks he should be in the majors, and hates having to deal with "the little people" on NXT. I just can't stand the guy. Maybe if he could actually wrestle...

I look at the guy and I get the feeling that he looks down upon the rest of the rookies, like he's something above and beyond. And I don't think that's kayfabe, I think that moron actually thinks he should be in the majors, and hates having to deal with "the little people" on NXT. I just can't stand the guy. Maybe if he could actually wrestle...

Yeah that's true, that's something I like about him although, the "I'm better than you" without being CM Punk.

And I already said this, he needs to learn somehow, he'll know how to wrestle eventually I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back