Rookies...

Don't necessarily need rep from someone for them to think you're a good posters Blue, I don't think I've ever repped Nick or Dirty, but I still think they're good posters.

you-complete-me.jpg

I should have repped you with this.

DirtyJose is around a bit. He's GOOD. Like I said, Danielson-level. He could have been Armbar before Armbar was Armbar if he hadn't taken a small break.

Good for you Ferbs, way I look at it if I think someone is good I stake my reputation on them. I think thats how the whole thing is supposed to work.

I guess, but then again not necessarily, if they're an overall good poster but doesn't make the posts that are at the point of "worth repping" would you? I only really rep posts I like a lot, or some that makes me laugh.

All a matter of the person you talk to I guess, not saying anybody is wrong here.

I think I only saw him in the e-Fed a couple of times. Seriously, I don't recall ever reading a non-spam post from...

I'll go look now.

DirtyJose has been posting a bit in the first rounds of the WZ tournament in case you need a specific place to look, he posted specifically in the Dusty Rhodes threads.

I just searched his posts and found a couple. He seems like a good poster. I'm going to keep an eye on him.

Should have made it an open fridge with the face inside, would be hilarious when someone that didn't know of it opened it.

I'm spotty on non-spam posts; either I'm moved to have an opinion and share it, or I realize I'm about to post something spammy and delete it.

Doing non-spammy posts was a part of why I looked to join the e-fed.

Oh, Ferbian and Doc, you guys are awesome. Sticking around a place like this takes welcoming and friendly folk like yourselves.

Oh, Ferbian and Doc, you guys are awesome. Sticking around a place like this takes welcoming and friendly folk like yourselves.

You're welcome, and I definitely agree, it's always nice when people are welcoming, and you're also among the welcoming people, respect for that :)

Chris Jericho (IrishCanadian25) - Wade Barrett (Ferbian)
The Miz (D-Man) - Daniel Bryan (Via Armbar)
R-Truth (Doc) - David Otunga (nickb03)
Matt Hardy (Dave) - Justin Gabriel (Blue Cardinal)
Christian (Tastycles) - Heath Slater (TPP)
CM Punk (jmt225) - Darren Young (Tiger Driver)
William Regal (Lee) - Skip Sheffield (CAPS)
Carlito (Little Jerry Lawler) - Michael Tarver (IDR)

I'll take it as a compliment that you picked yourself to be my pro, on the other hand you voluntarily called yourself Matt Hardy.

I don't know where I stand on this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back