Rookies...

Aw, man – I got Tarver? ...the fuck?

Actually, I kinda like Tarver's look, at least. That mask thing he wears is pretty bad-ass. Shame everything else about him kinda sucks. LOL.

Truth be told, IDR. I like you but I don't see enough of you because you stick to TNA a lot and I pretty much despise the company. However, I do think you are a good poster and the times when I have seen your work, you have impressed me. Don't get caught up in where you are in these rankings because most of them were just random. Least you made it.

Yeah....DirtyJose didn't even get on the list. :disappointed:

IDR, it's time for you to punch Dave in the head.

Wait! I've figured it out! DirtyJose and trendkiller can be the Uso's, with MelodicLullaby as Tamina!

Truth be told, IDR. I like you but I don't see enough of you because you stick to TNA a lot and I pretty much despise the company. However, I do think you are a good poster and the times when I have seen your work, you have impressed me. Don't get caught up in where you are in these rankings because most of them were just random. Least you made it.

I mostly stick to the TNA section, hell, I doubt I've ever posted anything good not related to TNA. Without that, I have no clue how I made your list.

I've been trying to branch into the WWE sections a bit more, but I've been so dejected by that product for a while now that for me it felt a bit like a waste to make that jump, especially seeing as I wanted TNA to succeed so much.

Good thing Ferbian got me to really push those WWE SBI threads, because without them I'm not entirely sure I'd be posting in that section as much.

Either way, giving it a second go.

Yeah....DirtyJose didn't even get on the list. :disappointed:

IDR, it's time for you to punch Dave in the head.

fist.jpg

Doc, do you just pick these names out of a raffle hat or something? I have only just heard of Trendkiller but I haven't seen him post, I think.

It's odd, man.

Also, I am honoured to be Blue Cardinals mentor. He's a hell-a-good poster in the Sports section.

I've been trying to branch into the WWE sections a bit more, but I've been so dejected by that product for a while now that for me it felt a bit like a waste to make that jump, especially seeing as I wanted TNA to succeed so much.

Good thing Ferbian got me to really push those WWE SBI threads, because without them I'm not entirely sure I'd be posting in that section as much.

Oh shit! You did the SBI threads?

Those were/are good shit, dude.

The very first post I made on this bored was in the WWE section (about Matt Hardy :)) and I don't think I've been there since. I feel the same way IDR does about the section almost to a tee.

Doc, do you just pick these names out of a raffle hat or something? I have only just heard of Trendkiller but I haven't seen him post, I think.

It's odd, man.

No, I just remember good posters easily.

They fit because DirtyJose and trendkiller are extremely good but haven't been seen a lot and haven't proven themselves in the eyes of many, and MelodicLullaby's first few posts have been good but she hasn't been around enough to do anything other than that. All three need proving but right now their future looks bright.

Just like the Uso's.

It's odd, man.

Also, I am honoured to be Blue Cardinals mentor. He's a hell-a-good poster in the Sports section.
Doc gets em when they first start here, no wonder NXT is his show:lmao:

Damn I haven't heard hella in forever.

Oh shit! You did the SBI threads?

Those were/are good shit, dude.

The one and only.

'Preciate it.

Gonna need to resurrect that original thread about suggestions soon, though – running out of names unless I keep pushing the legends series.

It's true enough, man. Doc gets 'em early.

Please understand though, Doc. That I have no beef with DirtyJose. Also remember that this was my list when I started it. If you made a list, then I am absolutely sure that it would miles better and way more accurate than mines is. DirtyJose is a good poster, I admitted that earlier. However, people like CAPS and TPP have been really friendly with me since they joined. Of course I am going to put them in in front of DirtyJose...

No hard feelings?

Nobody likes Heath Slater. He can't even go all in with the Cena beatdown, bring the rope over to his neck and then instead of choking him out, decided "ehhh forget it".

I meant as in I like both Darren Young and Heath Slater. I'm probably the only one here who'll ever say that.

It's true enough, man. Doc gets 'em early.

Please understand though, Doc. That I have no beef with DirtyJose. Also remember that this was my list when I started it. If you made a list, then I am absolutely sure that it would miles better and way more accurate than mines is. DirtyJose is a good poster, I admitted that earlier. However, people like CAPS and TPP have been really friendly with me since they joined. Of course I am going to put them in in front of DirtyJose...

No hard feelings?

I'm guessing I made Dave's list because I've been very friendly with him then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back