Rookies...

martin-sheen.jpg

Why are you comparing these guys to shit wrestlers?

Here, I'll give you what each of them remind me of:

Tiger Driver - Punjabi MC

The People's Peep - TM

Via Armbar - Paul Rudd

Ferbian - That foreign exchange student in Can't Hardly Wait who asked people if they'd like to touch his penis.

nickb03 - Son of Game Rage

CAPS - Super Hans

IDR - Stifler's horny little brother.

Blue Cardinal - Martin Sheen

TM? Why? On the plus side, he was pretty good in the sports section. The con would be that I hear he's an odd one.

Why are you comparing these guys to shit wrestlers?

Here, I'll give you what each of them remind me of:

Tiger Driver - Punjabi MC

The People's Peep - TM

Via Armbar - Paul Rudd

Ferbian - That foreign exchange student in Can't Hardly Wait who asked people if they'd like to touch his penis.

nickb03 - Son of Game Rage

CAPS - Super Hans

IDR - Stifler's horny little brother.

Blue Cardinal - Martin Sheen

Game Rage...is this good or bad?

I would post more non-spam ferb.But i dont really watch wrestling,i just thought this would be a good site to meet young boys.

Am I the only person who laughed for a good 30 minutes after reading this? CAPS is my favorite poster hands down from here on out.

Other than that, I don't think I have a whole lot to add to the conversation.

What about Klown Karnage though? He has been around for a while, he always puts up a very solid effort, and I always know it's him because he's like the only person who titles all of his posts. You guys should pay attention to him. He's pretty good.

I don't know whether I should be intrigued that I'm not getting the TM ranking from you Tdigle, or whether I should be grossed out that I'm seen as someone who would run around asking people to touch my penis.

Oh and I like the pairing you did of pro - rookie, while I don't know how me and IC really gets connected, I can't really complain.

Looks like I was wrong Ferb, people here do like me :headscratch:

I can't see why not, you don't post a lot in the non-spam section as far as I can see, or I'm just great at missing your posts, but I've always liked you, not saying much about the rests opinion, but oh well.

I can't see why not, you don't post a lot in the non-spam section as far as I can see, or I'm just great at missing your posts, but I've always liked you, not saying much about the rests opinion, but oh well.

I make a point to post in your music threads, thats why you like me :)

I actually edited that part in, I've never listened to one single Justin Beiber song in my life, and I don't plan on starting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back