• The People's Peep

• Crock

• Angel

• Noah

• Bill Lesnar

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
The poll for this award will be open for 3 weeks. In the case of a tie, I (or someone higher above me) will serve as a tiebreaker.

Nominees
Via Armbar
Ferbian
nickb03
Blue Cardinal
DirtyJosé
Joe’s Gonna Kill You
Buffalo Dave
ScreaminNormanSmiley
Super Hans
LitasRevenge79
The People’s Peep
Crock
Angel
Noah
Bill Lesnar

The big one! They all want it, they are just too terrified to break their glorious mutual respect demeanour.

I see through you all! I am going to hold off for a while...

Jose or Blue easily. Went with Jose only by a slight margin, but I very easily could have voted for my boy Blue. I like Crock as well but stick by original vote.

Before you vote, think to yourselves, which of these candidates has made the biggest impact on your life, who can make WZ a safer place, who can drag us through this recession, who can sell out the Georgia Dome 10 times over. I thank you all for your time.

I'm curious as to how these people surpass a wrestling mod and likely future G-Mod.

Probably because people think the poster they voted for is just a better poster than Ferbs? Everybody likes Ferbs and from what I hear he's an excellent mod but I'd still say Jose is a better poster.

I'm stuck, so many awesome choices. That's a killer top 4. I'm forced to wait on this one, but a vote for Via Armbar, Blue Cardinal, Ferbian, or nickb03 is a solid vote.

Probably because people think the poster they voted for is just a better poster than Ferbs? Everybody likes Ferbs and from what I hear he's an excellent mod but I'd still say Jose is a better poster.

I too agree that Jose is a better poster, but i think that Ferb has had an all round more of an impact on the forums.

Nobody but Dirty or Ferb even deserves to win, no disrespect meant by that.

Sure, Armbar, Blue, and Angel are my boys, but I can't vote based on that. They're great posters too, just not as good as Ferb or Dirty.

I too agree that Jose is a better poster, but i think that Ferb has had an all round more of an impact on the forums.

I agree with this statement, suppose it's just how you look at it: impact or quality.

Not saying that Ferbs doesn't have quality posts either.

LOL...should I be honored or ashamed? ;) If y'all ever saw some of the crazy stuff I ever posted in LD's you'd have made a nom for horniest poster of the year....lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back